Slater Hogg & Howison, EH54
Around the corner, around the country and online
Slater Hogg Howison has around 30 branches in Scotland.
Our priority is to help you find your ideal home or ensure the efficient sale of your existing property at the best possible price.
With Slater Hogg Howison you will receive:
* Proven local market knowledge and expertise
* Extensive local marketing, regular press and online advertising
* A customer commitment written in Plain English
* Approved sales particulars to all registered buyers and feedback to sellers
* Access to surveyors and conveyancing services
* Member's of the Ombudsman for Estate Agents (OEA)
If you're buying or selling a home, Slater Hogg Howison can help you every step of the way.
|Properties||Number of properties||Avg. asking price||Avg. listing age|
|Residential for sale||50||£153,099||22 weeks|
Property for sale by price band
Latest residential property for sale
Offers over £80,000 2 bedrooms
This main door ground floor flat is set within a small cul-de-sac in the ever popular 'Livingston Village' district of the town. (contd...) More detailsOffers over £120,000 2 bedrooms
Located in the ever popular Murieston District of Livingston and enjoying a preferred position within a small cul-de-sac of the development lies this beautifully presented end terraced villa. (contd...) More detailsOffers over £105,000 2 bedrooms
This modern semi-detached villa is located in the ever popular Eliburn District of Livingston, situated in a preferred position towards the end of the cul-de-sac, and externally offers the successful purchaser off street parking for two cars and front ... More details