Slater Hogg & Howison, EH54
Around the corner, around the country and online
Slater Hogg Howison has around 30 branches in Scotland.
Our priority is to help you find your ideal home or ensure the efficient sale of your existing property at the best possible price.
With Slater Hogg Howison you will receive:
* Proven local market knowledge and expertise
* Extensive local marketing, regular press and online advertising
* A customer commitment written in Plain English
* Approved sales particulars to all registered buyers and feedback to sellers
* Access to surveyors and conveyancing services
* Member's of the Ombudsman for Estate Agents (OEA)
If you're buying or selling a home, Slater Hogg Howison can help you every step of the way.
|Properties||Number of properties||Avg. asking price||Avg. listing age|
|Residential for sale||53||£148,358||13 weeks|
Property for sale by price band
Latest residential property for sale
£200,000 Offers over 4 bedrooms
A modern and well presented detached villa situated in a preferred position in this popular development in the Ladywell district of the town, which is only a short walk or drive to the various excellent local amenities including Livingston's award ...
£225,000 Offers over 4 bedrooms
This modern detached villa is located in the ever popular Eliburn district of Livingston, occupying a generous plot, the home has plenty to be excited about including double glazing, gas central heating (untested), lower level WC, excellent storage on ...