Slater Hogg & Howison, EH54
Around the corner, around the country and online
Slater Hogg Howison has around 30 branches in Scotland.
Our priority is to help you find your ideal home or ensure the efficient sale of your existing property at the best possible price.
With Slater Hogg Howison you will receive:
* Proven local market knowledge and expertise
* Extensive local marketing, regular press and online advertising
* A customer commitment written in Plain English
* Approved sales particulars to all registered buyers and feedback to sellers
* Access to surveyors and conveyancing services
* Member's of the Ombudsman for Estate Agents (OEA)
If you're buying or selling a home, Slater Hogg Howison can help you every step of the way.
Property for sale by price band
Latest residential property for sale
Offers over £255,000 4 bedrooms
This stylish and well presented professionally extended detached villa is located in a popular residential development close to all the excellent local amenities that are available in the village. (contd...) More detailsOffers in region of £145,000 2 bedrooms
An extremely rare opportunity to purchase this traditional semi detached cottage located in Kirk Lane, which is home to some of Livingston's oldest and most respected properties! Situated in the ever popular and highly regarded Livingston Village, the ... More detailsOffers over £330,000 4 bedrooms
An outstanding opportunity to purchase a large detached bungalow occupying a generous corner plot that offers not only considerable privacy but the opportunity to extend or convert the home to suit a growing family's requirements. (contd...) More details