Slater Hogg & Howison, EH54
Around the corner, around the country and online
Slater Hogg Howison has around 30 branches in Scotland.
Our priority is to help you find your ideal home or ensure the efficient sale of your existing property at the best possible price.
With Slater Hogg Howison you will receive:
* Proven local market knowledge and expertise
* Extensive local marketing, regular press and online advertising
* A customer commitment written in Plain English
* Approved sales particulars to all registered buyers and feedback to sellers
* Access to surveyors and conveyancing services
* Member's of the Ombudsman for Estate Agents (OEA)
If you're buying or selling a home, Slater Hogg Howison can help you every step of the way.
|Properties||Number of properties||Avg. asking price||Avg. listing age|
|Residential for sale||19||£168,473||17 weeks|
Property for sale by price band
Latest residential property for sale
£100,000 Offers over 3 bedrooms
This end of terrace villa is located in a popular residential development in the Deans district of the town, set within its own front and rear gardens with residents parking adjacent to the property. (contd...)
£140,000 Offers over 3 bedrooms
This modern apartment is situated in the ever popular Deer Park district of Livingston, and offers everything that a potential buyer should be looking for in an executive property including a golf course setting along with excellent recreational ...