Slater Hogg & Howison, EH54
Around the corner, around the country and online
Slater Hogg Howison has around 30 branches in Scotland.
Our priority is to help you find your ideal home or ensure the efficient sale of your existing property at the best possible price.
With Slater Hogg Howison you will receive:
* Proven local market knowledge and expertise
* Extensive local marketing, regular press and online advertising
* A customer commitment written in Plain English
* Approved sales particulars to all registered buyers and feedback to sellers
* Access to surveyors and conveyancing services
* Member's of the Ombudsman for Estate Agents (OEA)
If you're buying or selling a home, Slater Hogg Howison can help you every step of the way.
|Properties||Number of properties||Avg. asking price||Avg. listing age|
|Residential for sale||73||£141,964||22 weeks|
Property for sale by price band
Latest residential property for sale
Offers over £260,000 3 bedrooms
This traditional first floor apartment is located in the highly regarded and ever popular Inverleith district of the city offering a larger style of apartment. (contd...) More detailsOffers over £89,000 2 bedrooms
This first floor flat is located in a highly popular residential development close to Livingston Town Centre and all the relevant amenities that are on offer. (contd...) More detailsOffers over £62,500 2 bedrooms
This mid terraced villa is located in a popular residential development offering unrestricted parking and front and small fenced rear garden. (contd...) More details