Slater Hogg & Howison, EH54
Around the corner, around the country and online
Slater Hogg Howison has around 30 branches in Scotland.
Our priority is to help you find your ideal home or ensure the efficient sale of your existing property at the best possible price.
With Slater Hogg Howison you will receive:
* Proven local market knowledge and expertise
* Extensive local marketing, regular press and online advertising
* A customer commitment written in Plain English
* Approved sales particulars to all registered buyers and feedback to sellers
* Access to surveyors and conveyancing services
* Member's of the Ombudsman for Estate Agents (OEA)
If you're buying or selling a home, Slater Hogg Howison can help you every step of the way.
|Properties||Number of properties||Avg. asking price||Avg. listing age|
|Residential for sale||39||£166,090||17 weeks|
Property for sale by price band
Latest residential property for sale
£255,000 Offers over 4 bedrooms
This modern 'Cala' built detached villa occupies a generous corner plot located at the end of a cul-de-sac, in a popular and highly regarded residential development in the Murieston district of Livingston. (contd...)
£115,000 Offers over 3 bedrooms
This mid terrace home is located in a popular residential development in the Dedridge district of the town, set within its own front and fenced rear gardens, along with residents' and visitor parking area and only a short walk or drive away from the ...