Slater Hogg & Howison, EH54
Around the corner, around the country and online
Slater Hogg Howison has around 30 branches in Scotland.
Our priority is to help you find your ideal home or ensure the efficient sale of your existing property at the best possible price.
With Slater Hogg Howison you will receive:
* Proven local market knowledge and expertise
* Extensive local marketing, regular press and online advertising
* A customer commitment written in Plain English
* Approved sales particulars to all registered buyers and feedback to sellers
* Access to surveyors and conveyancing services
* Member's of the Ombudsman for Estate Agents (OEA)
If you're buying or selling a home, Slater Hogg Howison can help you every step of the way.
|Properties||Number of properties||Avg. asking price||Avg. listing age|
|Residential for sale||49||£151,949||14 weeks|
Property for sale by price band
Latest residential property for sale
£95,000 Offers over 2 bedrooms
An end terrace bungalow in superb condition offering a host of features including double glazing, gas central heating, quality fitted kitchen with appliances, stylish shower room, rear garden and plenty of resident and visitor parking bays. (contd...)
£100,000 Offers over 2 bedrooms
This stylish and contemporary two bedroom first floor apartment is located within a purpose built block in the popular village of East Calder. (contd...)
£117,500 Offers over 2 bedrooms
A rarely available semi-detached bungalow, set within a small cul-de-sac of a popular residential development in the village district of Livingston. (contd...)