Your Move - Neil John, ST16

Call 01785 719062 | Email agent |

We also cover ST17

Selling and buying property can be a confusing and stressful business. At YOUR MOVE Neil John we are passionate about making it the best experience possible for our customers. Whether that’s going the extra mile to accommodate your individual circumstances or simply making sure you are always kept up to date with progress. We never underestimate the impact a good estate agent can have on your experience and how important it is for you to be sure you have the best people on your side. You will find our enthusiasm infectious because we genuinely love what we do. Our aim is simple, to delight you and exceed your expectations so that you will recommend us to your friends.
Properties Number of properties Avg. asking price Avg. listing age
Residential for sale 68 £180,357 n/a
Residential to rent 9 £598 pcm n/a

Property for sale by price band

Latest residential property for sale

  • £99,950

    Dryburgh Close, Stafford ST17

    Semi-detached house for sale - 2 bedrooms

    This modern end terraced property is offered for sale as a 70% shared equity with no rent payable on the remaining 30%. This ideal first time buy offers a entrance hall with laminate flooring and stairs to the first floor landing. The kitchen is fitted

  • £134,950

    Penkvale Road, Stafford ST17

    Terraced house for sale - 3 bedrooms

    This spacious mid terraced property is now available for viewing and offers an ideal family home. The welcoming entrance hall has stairs to the first floor landing and under-stairs storage cupboard. The downstairs WC is a must for any family home. The

  • £119,950

    Devon Way, Stafford ST17

    Terraced house for sale - 3 bedrooms

    This spacious mid terraced property is now available for viewings offering a entrance hall with access to the utility area with space for appliances and access to the rear garden. The kitchen is fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units

See all property for sale from this agent

Latest residential property to rent

  • £575 pcm (£133 pw)

    Grissom Close, Stafford ST16

    Semi-detached house to rent - 2 bedrooms

    This modern semi detached property sits in the sought after location of Beaconside. This ideal two bedroom property is currently being modernised throughout and will soon boast a brand new kitchen. It offers a entrance hall with access to the newly fit

  • £525 pcm (£121 pw)

    Victoria Terrace, Stafford ST16

    Terraced house to rent - 2 bedrooms

    A delightful, two bedroom, traditional terraced property in a popular location close to town centre comprising:- Fitted Kitchen, Utility Area, Lounge, Dining Room, Guest WC, Two good sized Bedrooms and Refitted Family Bathroom, Rear Garden, Cellar. Ear

  • £695 pcm (£160 pw)

    Gibson Close, Stafford ST16

    Terraced house to rent - 3 bedrooms

    A modern end terraced property set in the popular location of Sandalwood. The property offers a entrance hall with access to the garage, kitchen & lounge. The kitchen is fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with roll top work-surfac

See all property to rent from this agent