Buy flats in HU7 - 2 bedrooms

1 - 2 of 2  
Keywords and filters like garden and parking live here
  • £35,000

    Cave Street, Hull HU5

    Flat for sale - 2 bedrooms

    *no forward chain - shared ownership apartment - over 55s - 70% ownership with the remaining 30% belonging to a Housing Association on a Leasehold basis* A Lovely Ground Floor Two Bedroom Apartment. The Newland Avenue branch of lovelle estate agency ...

    • Hull (0.9 miles)
    • Cottingham (2.8 miles)
    Note: Distances are straight line measurements
  • £50,000 Offers over

    Durham Street, Hull HU8

    Flat for sale - 2 bedrooms

    Two bedroom apartment within purpose built apartment block. This property has the added benefit of secure gated parking. Leasehold property Lease - 93 years remaining (tbc) Service Charge per annum roughly between £500 - £550 (tbc) Ground Rent £12 per ...

    • Hull (1.7 miles)
    • Cottingham (4.3 miles)
    Note: Distances are straight line measurements
  • £55,000

    New George Street, Hull HU2

    Flat for sale - 2 bedrooms

    This neat apartment has well apportioned rooms and presents an excellent option for a first time buyer wishing to live on the edge of Hull's 'old town' with only a fraction of the usual living costs. The property benefits from gas central heating, ...

    • Hull (0.6 miles)
    • New Holland (3.4 miles)
    Note: Distances are straight line measurements
  • £57,000

    New George Street, Hull HU2

    Flat for sale - 2 bedrooms

    Offered to the market is this spacious ground floor apartment. A secure communal entrance hallway has intercom access and provides access to the apartment with a private entrance lobby and storage cupboard. Each of the rooms within is a good size - ...

    • Hull (0.6 miles)
    • New Holland (3.4 miles)
    Note: Distances are straight line measurements
  • £65,000 Offers in region of

    Capstan Road, Hull HU6

    Flat for sale - 2 bedrooms

    Generous ground floor aparment that could be purchased hassle free with no chain involved and vacant possession

    • Cottingham (2.0 miles)
    • Hull (3.1 miles)
    Note: Distances are straight line measurements
  • £65,000

    Compass Road, Hull HU6

    Flat for sale - 2 bedrooms

    Smart two bedroom first floor apartment offered to the market with vacant possession.

    • Cottingham (2.0 miles)
    • Hull (3.1 miles)
    Note: Distances are straight line measurements
  • £81,000 Offers in region of

    Lealholme Court, Howdale Road, Sutton-On-Hull, Hull HU8

    Flat for sale - 2 bedrooms

    This modern ground floor leasehold apartment, available with no onward chain, would suit a first time buyer, or is ideal as a buy-to-let investment. The property benefits from a large, beautifully presented l-shaped sitting/dining room with a stone ...

    • Hull (3.3 miles)
    • Cottingham (4.3 miles)
    Note: Distances are straight line measurements
  • £82,500

    Waters Edge, Beverley High Road, Hull HU6

    Flat for sale - 2 bedrooms

    No chain involved! We are delighted to offer onto the market, this 2 Bedroom ground floor apartment offering well-presented and "ready-to-move-into" accommodation with the benefit of uPVC double glazing and electric heating. The good-sized ...

    • Hull (2.0 miles)
    • Cottingham (2.1 miles)
    Note: Distances are straight line measurements
  • £85,000

    Beverley Road, Hull HU6

    Flat for sale - 2 bedrooms

    beautiful ground floor two bedroom apartment. The most well maintained and modernised apartment we have seen in this complex. Having undergone a vast programme of refurbishment the property now has a modern fitted kitchen and bathroom and updated moder

    • Hull (2.0 miles)
    • Cottingham (2.1 miles)
    Note: Distances are straight line measurements
  • £99,950 Guide price

    New Bridge Road, Hull HU9

    Duplex for sale - 2 bedrooms

    ***Investment Property*** ***Both currently Tenanted*** Ground floor commercial unit & First floor two bed apartment.

    • Hull (1.8 miles)
    • New Holland (4.4 miles)
    Note: Distances are straight line measurements
  • £149,950 Guide price

    Newland Park, Newland Park, Hull HU5

    Flat for sale - 2 bedrooms

    No chain involved! Only an internal inspection can fully appreciate this outstanding 2 Bedroom ground floor apartment offering spacious accommodation which benefits from gas central heating, uPVC double glazing and briefly comprises of the following: ...

    • Cottingham (1.8 miles)
    • Hull (1.9 miles)
    Note: Distances are straight line measurements

** Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.

Narrow your search by property type