Buy flats in Plane Tree Court, Sunderland SR3 - 2 bedrooms
Offers in region of £63,000 2 bedrooms
This 2 Bedroom upper floor apartment is part of the Doxford Rise Retirement Complex. Partly owned by the Home Group Ltd a 70% share of the property is being offered for sale while the remaining 30% is retained by the Home Group. A minimum age ...
- Sunderland (3.0 miles)
- Seaham (3.8 miles)
Marketed by Dowen, SR1. Call 0191 563 0713
£86,950 2 bedrooms
This superb deceptively spacious two bedroomed top floor apartment has been the subject of considerable capital expenditure by the current owners boasting a contemporary theme throughout and offers a fabulous living space. Briefly comprising hallway ...
- Sunderland (3.2 miles)
- Seaham (3.7 miles)
Marketed by Peter Heron Estate Agents, SR1. Call 0191 511 8034