Buy flats in The Grove, Gravesend DA12

1 - 1 of 1  
Keywords and filters like garden and parking live here
  • £76,000

    The Grove, Gravesend DA12

    Flat for sale - 2 bedrooms

    Your Move are pleased to offer for sale 40% Share in this Two Double bedroom ground floor apartment. The remaining 60% share is owned by L and Q for full details please call us to discuss. The property is entered via a communal entrance with entry phon

    • Gravesend (0.3 miles)
    • Tilbury Town (1.8 miles)
    Note: Distances are straight line measurements

Narrow your search by property type