Buy flats in Plane Tree Court, Sunderland SR3
Offers over £39,500 1 bedrooms
Spacious one bedroom first floor apartment forming part of this retirement complex situated close to morrisons and A variety of amenities. The 70% share is being offered with the remaining 30% retained by home group ltd. Gas C/H. UPVC D/G. Hallway ...
Marketed by Thomas Watson, SR1. Call 0191 511 8106 (local rate)
£39,950 1 bedrooms
We are pleased to be able to offer for sale this well presented first floor retirement apartment (over 55's only) situated in the popular development of Plane Tree Court, Doxford Park, Sunderland. The property benefits from double glazing, gas central ...
Marketed by Pattinson, SR1. Call 0191 490 6096 (local rate)