Buy houses in Leicester
£94,950 3 bedrooms
Public notice 11 the ridgeway leicester LE3 6RR We are acting for the mortgagees and have received an offer of £94, 000 on the above property. Any interested parties must submit any higher offers in writing to the selling agent before an exchange of ...
Marketed by Spencers Countrywide, LE1. Call 0116 350 0112
Offers in region of £94,950 2 bedrooms
This is an excellent opportunity to purchase a two bedroom flat fronted mid terrace property in Aylestone. It boasts two reception rooms, newly fitted kitchen, storage cellar and electric points, upstairs bathroom and two double sized bedrooms
Marketed by Geoff Dodd Associates, LE2. Call 0116 448 0148
£94,995 3 bedrooms
This is a well presented three bedroom terrace property, benefiting form UPVC double glazing and gas central heating. The accommodation briefly comprises of entrance porch, entrance hall, fitted kitchen, dining area and lounge. To the first floor ...
Marketed by Taylor Bourne Estate Agents, LE8. Call 0116 448 0245
Offers in region of £94,995 3 bedrooms
Well presented three bedroom terraced house available for sale on Tudoor Road, Leicester. This property is Ideal for a 1st time buyer or investor. Call today to arrange A viewing
Marketed by Comfort Properties, LE7. Call 0116 448 0129
£95,000 3 bedrooms
This three bedroom semi-detached property represents an ideal first time buy or buy to let investment. The accommodation comprises: Entrance hall, lounge, separate dining room, kitchen, three bedrooms and a bathroom. Off road parking and rear garden.
Marketed by Connells, LE1. Call 0116 238 0367
Offers in region of £95,000 3 bedrooms
Must view Three bedroom end terraced property with the added benefit of off road parking. This would make ideal first time family home with being close to local schools and also amenties. Also comes with a lovely enclosed garden to rear.
Marketed by haart Estate Agents - Leicester, LE1. Call 0116 448 0154
Guide price £95,000 2 bedrooms
An opportunity to purchase 70% of this two bedroom semi-detached bungalow for the over 55S, with the remaining 30% owned by the housing association. The gas centrally heated accommodation in brief comprises entrance porch, sitting room, kitchen, ...
Marketed by James Sellicks Sales & Lettings, LE1. Call 0116 238 9078
Offers over £95,000 2 bedrooms
** ideal investment or first time buy ** with no upward chain The Property Briefly Comprises of Two Good Size Bedrooms, Breakfast Kitchen, Lounge and Front and Rear Garden! Viewing is A must!
Marketed by Spencers Countrywide, LE8. Call 0116 350 0117
Guide price £95,000 3 bedrooms
Superb investment An attractive three bed period terraced property ideally situated in the popular West End city suburb being well served for De Montfort University, Leicester Royal Infirmary & the city centre. The property would provide an ideal buy ...
Marketed by Barkers, LE2. Call 0116 448 0380
£95,000 3 bedrooms
Three bedroom end town house in popular location. This is an end town house comprising of hall, lounge, dining kitchen and to the first floor there are three bedrooms and a bathroom. Externally there is off road parking and front and rear gardens.
Marketed by Taylors Property Services, LE1. Call 0116 448 0153