Buy properties in St. Augustine Gardens, Southampton SO17 - 2 bedrooms
£125,000 2 bedrooms
75% Shared Ownership & no rent payable on the remaining 25%. This deceptively spacious and extremely well presented character apartment boasts many interesting features, including a wooden featured floor and a vintage fitted kitchen, complimenting the ...
Marketed by Connells, SO18. Call 023 8065 8282
£129,950 2 bedrooms
Beals are pleased to offer this second floor flat. The property comprises hallway, kitchen/diner, lounge, two double bedrooms and a family bathroom. In addition the home benefits from double glazing, gas central heating and a communal garden. Early ...
Marketed by Beals - Bitterne, SO18. Call 023 8065 8459
£159,950 2 bedrooms
Fox & Sons have great pleasure in offering for sale this two bedroom ground floor apartment with view over the river Itchen. The property benefits from two double bedrooms, en-suite to master, kitchen/breakfast room, balcony, double glazing, electric ...
Marketed by Fox & Sons, SO15. Call 023 8065 8273
£225,000 2 bedrooms
Your Move are proud to present to the market this two bedroom duplex maisonette. Set in the popular location of Riverdene Place this two double bedroom property is a must see. Riverdene Place Comprises of kitchen dining room, lounge, cloakroom/WC, ...
Marketed by Your Move, SO18. Call 023 8168 0106