Buy properties in Bourne, Lincolnshire

1 - 25 of 125  
Keywords and filters like garden and parking live here
  • £67,500

    Flat 5, Churchview, Bourne, Lincolnshire PE10

    Studio for sale

    First floor bedsit floor located in a block of 22 similar properties. Recently refurbished throughout the accommodation includes lounge/bedroom, kitchen and shower room. Externally the property benefits from a communal car park.

    • Spalding (9.3 miles)
    • Stamford (Lincs) (9.3 miles)
    Note: Distances are straight line measurements
  • £69,975

    24 Merlin Close, Bourne, Lincolnshire PE10

    Detached house for sale - 2 bedrooms

    *** 50% shared ownership two bedroom coach house *** "This 50% shared ownership coach house has been well maintained by the present owners. There are two bedrooms, gas central heating, UPVC double glazing, fitted kitchen, good sized lounge and a ...

    • Stamford (Lincs) (9.0 miles)
    • Spalding (9.1 miles)
    Note: Distances are straight line measurements
  • £74,995

    The Pollards, Bourne, Lincolnshire PE10

    Flat for sale - 1 bedrooms

    *** modern one bedroom second floor apartment *** "This modern one bedroom second floor apartment is situated in a popular location in Bourne and benefits from having UPVC double glazing, electric heating and a fitted kitchen with built-in oven and ...

    • Stamford (Lincs) (8.8 miles)
    • Spalding (9.4 miles)
    Note: Distances are straight line measurements
  • £75,000

    The Pollards, Bourne, Lincolnshire PE10

    Flat for sale - 1 bedrooms

    *** modern second floor flat *** "This modern one bedroom second floor flat is located within the Elsea Park development. There is UPVC double glazing, a fitted kitchen and full electric heating. Outside there is an allocated parking space. EPC Energy ...

    • Stamford (Lincs) (8.8 miles)
    • Spalding (9.4 miles)
    Note: Distances are straight line measurements
  • £75,000

    Hereward Street, Bourne, Lincolnshire PE10

    End terrace house for sale - 3 bedrooms

    *** two/three bedroom property in bourne town centre *** offers in excess of £75,000 cash buyers only "Conveniently located for Bourne town centre, this end of terrace property is offered for sale with no onward chain and to cash buyers only as the ...

    • Spalding (9.2 miles)
    • Stamford (Lincs) (9.5 miles)
    Note: Distances are straight line measurements
  • £79,995

    Hereward Street, Bourne, Lincolnshire PE10

    Terraced house for sale - 2 bedrooms

    *** two bedroom mid terrace property in bourne town centre *** offers in excess of £79,995 "This established, two bedroom, mid terrace property is conveniently located to Bourne town centre and is an ideal first time buy or investment property. The ...

    • Spalding (9.2 miles)
    • Stamford (Lincs) (9.5 miles)
    Note: Distances are straight line measurements
  • £85,000

    Church Walk, Bourne PE10

    Flat for sale - 1 bedrooms

    This is a pleasant flat on 2 levels, giving a balcony bedroom over the lounge. The kitchen is refitted, the lounge is a good size, and there is also a bathroom. Located centrally for Bourne's town centre, the flat is considered an ideal buy to let ...

    • Spalding (9.3 miles)
    • Stamford (Lincs) (9.3 miles)
    Note: Distances are straight line measurements
  • £87,500

    Water Lane, Bourne PE10

    Flat for sale - 2 bedrooms

    This is a spacious second floor flat which would make an ideal first time buy, or buy-to-let investment purchase. There are 2 good bedrooms, an open plan lounge with kitchenette area including appliances. The flat has gas fired central heating & uPVC ...

    • Stamford (Lincs) (8.7 miles)
    • Spalding (9.4 miles)
    Note: Distances are straight line measurements
  • £87,995

    Flat 3, Clare Court, Bourne PE10

    Flat for sale - 1 bedrooms

    First Floor Floor, Accommodation includes Lounge through to open plan Kitchen. Bedroom and refitted bathroom. Ideal location close to Bourne Town Centre. This property is being sold with either with a long time sitting tenant with excellent references ...

    • Spalding (9.4 miles)
    • Stamford (Lincs) (9.5 miles)
    Note: Distances are straight line measurements
  • £89,950

    Harvest Court, Bourne PE10

    Flat for sale - 2 bedrooms

    This is a large 2 bedroomed flat centrally located in Bourne. It has recently been re-decorated throughout, and has a newly installed shower over the bath. Ideal as a buy to let investment or first purchase.

    • Spalding (9.3 miles)
    • Stamford (Lincs) (9.6 miles)
    Note: Distances are straight line measurements
  • £89,995

    Sandown Drive, Bourne, Lincs PE10

    Flat for sale - 1 bedrooms

    First floor one bedroom apartment, sitiated in popular residential location. This ex show flat is presented in immaculate order and is either being sold with a long term sitting tenant who currently pays £480 per calendar month and comes with ...

    • Stamford (Lincs) (8.9 miles)
    • Spalding (9.4 miles)
    Note: Distances are straight line measurements
  • £92,500

    The Pollards, Bourne, Lincolnshire PE10

    Flat for sale - 2 bedrooms

    *** two bedroom second floor flat available with no chain *** "This well maintained modern second floor flat offers good size accommodation comprising entrance hall, 14ft lounge/dining room, kitchen with fitted oven and hob, two bedrooms with built-in ...

    • Stamford (Lincs) (8.8 miles)
    • Spalding (9.4 miles)
    Note: Distances are straight line measurements
  • £95,000

    6 Burghley Court, Bourne, Lincolnshire PE10

    Semi-detached house for sale - 2 bedrooms

    This two bed semi detached house is being sold under a equity share scheme with the current owner selling 70% and the remaining 30% rented through skdc. This property offers an ideal opportunity for First Time Buyers to get onto the housing market or ...

    • Spalding (9.4 miles)
    • Stamford (Lincs) (9.5 miles)
    Note: Distances are straight line measurements
  • £95,000

    4 Burghley Court, Bourne, Lincolnshire PE10

    Terraced house for sale - 2 bedrooms

    This mid terraced house is being sold under a shared ownership scheme with South Kesteven District Council. The current vendor is selling a 70% share and currently pays approximately £107.00 per calendar month rent on the remaining 30%. Viewing is ...

    • Spalding (9.4 miles)
    • Stamford (Lincs) (9.5 miles)
    Note: Distances are straight line measurements
  • £105,000

    Sandown Drive, Bourne PE10

    Flat for sale - 2 bedrooms

    Situated in the popular town of Bourne, on the well known Elsea Park development, is this well presented ground floor apartment. The accommodation comprises of an Entrance Hallway, Kitchen, Lounge/Diner, Two Double Bedrooms and Family Bathroom.

    • Stamford (Lincs) (8.9 miles)
    • Spalding (9.4 miles)
    Note: Distances are straight line measurements
  • £109,995

    Sandown Drive, Bourne PE10

    Flat for sale - 2 bedrooms

    *Two Double Bedrooms & Ensuite* Situated in the popular town of Bourne, on the well known Elsea Park development, is this well presented top floor apartment. The accommodation comprises of an Entrance Hallway, Kitchen, Lounge/Diner, Two Bedrooms, ...

    • Stamford (Lincs) (8.9 miles)
    • Spalding (9.4 miles)
    Note: Distances are straight line measurements
  • £110,000 Guide price

    Sandown Drive, Bourne PE10

    Flat for sale - 2 bedrooms

    A nearly new two double bedroom first floor apartment located on the newly developed Elsea Park estate and with good access to Bourne town centre. Offered in excellent decorative order with the benefit of a fitted kitchen with integrated appliances ...

    • Stamford (Lincs) (8.9 miles)
    • Spalding (9.4 miles)
    Note: Distances are straight line measurements
  • £112,000

    16 Burghley Court, Bourne, Lincolnshire PE10

    Semi-detached house for sale - 2 bedrooms

    This well presented semi detached house is being sold under an equity share scheme with South Kesteven District Council. The current owner is selling 80% share with the remaining 20% share rented through the council £69.89 per calendar month (May 2016)

    • Spalding (9.4 miles)
    • Stamford (Lincs) (9.5 miles)
    Note: Distances are straight line measurements
  • £115,000

    Burghley Street, Bourne, Lincolnshire PE10

    Terraced house for sale - 2 bedrooms

    *** character property in the heart of bourne town centre *** "This two bedroom mid terrace property has lots of character with a fireplace in the lounge, exposed floor boards, feature cast iron range in the kitchen and cast iron fireplace in bedroom ...

    • Spalding (9.4 miles)
    • Stamford (Lincs) (9.5 miles)
    Note: Distances are straight line measurements
  • £115,000

    Burghley Street, Bourne, Lincolnshire PE10

    Terraced house for sale - 2 bedrooms

    *** deceptively spacious two bedroom terrace property in the heart of town *** "This two bedroom, terrace property is located in the heart of Bourne town centre and offers deceptively spacious accommodation, feature fireplace in the lounge, 12' 10" ...

    • Spalding (9.4 miles)
    • Stamford (Lincs) (9.5 miles)
    Note: Distances are straight line measurements
  • £119,995

    Flat 2, The Corn Mill, South Street, Bourne, Lincolnshire PE10

    Flat for sale - 2 bedrooms

    *** ground floor apartment close to bourne town centre *** "Ideally located for Bourne town centre, this two bedroom, ground floor apartment has a fitted kitchen, exposed beams and a four piece bathroom suite. EPC Rating C."

    • Stamford (Lincs) (9.3 miles)
    • Spalding (9.3 miles)
    Note: Distances are straight line measurements
  • £129,995

    34 Hereward Street, Bourne, Lincolnshire PE10

    Terraced house for sale - 2 bedrooms

    *** two bedroom home in town centre location with no chain *** "Conveniently located for Bourne town centre, this deceptively spacious property has a lounge, separate dining room, kitchen and two bedrooms. Offered for sale with no chain and with an ...

    • Spalding (9.2 miles)
    • Stamford (Lincs) (9.5 miles)
    Note: Distances are straight line measurements
  • £135,000

    7 Setts Green, Bourne, Lincolnshire PE10

    Flat for sale - 2 bedrooms

    Modern two bed apartment. This property offers spacious accommodation including a lovely size lounge/diner and two double bedrooms. It is very well presented throughout and viewing is highly recommended. Unusually for this type of property there is a ...

    • Stamford (Lincs) (8.7 miles)
    • Spalding (9.5 miles)
    Note: Distances are straight line measurements
  • £135,000

    Coggles Causeway, Bourne PE10

    Semi-detached house for sale - 2 bedrooms

    Established semi detached house located in popular residential location. Accommodation includes two reception rooms and two double bedrooms with an ensuite shower room to the master bedroom. Externally this house benefits from views to the front ...

    • Spalding (9.1 miles)
    • Stamford (Lincs) (9.3 miles)
    Note: Distances are straight line measurements
  • £135,000

    Coggles Causeway, Bourne, Lincolnshire PE10

    Semi-detached house for sale - 2 bedrooms

    *** spacious two bedroom semi detached home *** no chain "This surprisingly spacious, two bedroom, semi detached home has gas central heating, double glazing and a separate dining room. Outside there is a southerly facing rear garden which is low ...

    • Spalding (9.1 miles)
    • Stamford (Lincs) (9.3 miles)
    Note: Distances are straight line measurements
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 Next

Narrow your search by property type