A three storey mid terrace house accommodation is presented with double glazing, gas central heating, no upward chain and briefly comprises:- Lounge, dining room, kitchen, first floor landing, two bedrooms, bathroom/wc and a further attic bedroom. Outside
- small front garden and rear yard.Description
A three storey mid terrace house in The Meadows district of Nottingham. Accommodation is presented with double glazing, gas central heating, no upward chain and briefly comprises:- Lounge, dining room, kitchen, first floor landing, two bedrooms, bathroom/wc and a further attic bedroom. Outside
there is a small front garden and a rear yard.Lounge
11' 5" x 11' 2" ( 3.48m x 3.40m )
Double glazed windwo to the front elevation and central heating radiator.Dining Room
12' x 11' 5" ( 3.66m x 3.48m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, central heating radaitor and understairs storage cupboard.Kitchen
16' 6" x 6' 3" ( 5.03m x 1.91m )
Fitted kitchen with base and eye level units, rolled top working surfaces, inset single drainer sink unit with mixer tap facility. Gas central heating boiler and double glazed window to the side elevation.First Floor LandingCentral
heating radiator.Bedroom 1
11' 5" x 11' 2" ( 3.48m x 3.40m )
Double glazed window to front elevation and central heating radiator.Bedroom2
8' 9" x 5' 7" ( 2.67m x 1.70m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation and central heating radiator.Bathroom/wc
Fitted with a white three peice suite, electric shower, double glazed window to rear elevation and a central heating radiator.Second Floor Landing
Airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder.Bedroom 3 (attic)
10' 5" x 7' plus bay ( 3.18m x 2.13m plus bay )
Double glazed window to front elevation and central heating radiator.Outside
Front garden area and a rear yard.Directions
Proceed out of Nottingham on the A60 London Road, turn right at the traffic light junction onto Queens Road. Continue onto Sheriffs Way, bear left and continue along sheriffs way. At both Round abouts proceed straight ahead and continue onto Wilford Grove. Bear left onto Bathley Street and take the first left hand turning onto Mundella Road. Diseworth Grove can be found immediatley on the right hand side where the subject property can be clearly identified by the estate agents for sale board.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.