A traditional semi-detached family home situated in the sought after location of Rhiwbina village, set within close proximity to the many village amenities, transport links, parks, supermarkets, leisure facilities, and has easy access to the A470, M4 and Cardiff City Centre.
Reduced! A traditional semi-detached family home situated in the sought after location of Rhiwbina village, set within close proximity to the many village amenities, transport links, parks, supermarkets, leisure facilities, and has easy access to the A470, M4 and Cardiff City Centre.
Accommodation comprises; entrance hallway, living room with arch way through to dining room, kitchen with free standing units open plan to breakfast room and cloakroom. To the first floor are three double bedrooms and family bathroom providing access to a spacious attic room.
This property further benefits from spacious accommodation, front and rear gardens, off road parking and potential for further development subject to planning.
This property maintains many original features and would be suitable for a selection of buyers in today's market.
Wooden door to front, glazed window to side, doors to dining room, kitchen, pantry, and w.C., stairs rising to first floor.
Wash hand basin, low level w.C., understairs cupboard, radiator.
Dining Room 12' 7" x 11' 4" ( 3.84m x 3.45m )
Glazed window to front with two stained glass panels, feature fire place, radiator, laminate flooring, arch way through to:
Lounge 17' 10" Max into alcoves x 12' 5" ( 5.44m Max into alcoves x 3.78m )
Open fireplace, double glazed patio doors to rear garden, laminate flooring, wall lights, coving, radiator.
Kitchen 19' 4" x 8' 5" ( 5.89m x 2.57m )
Free standing kitchen with base units and complimentary wooden work surfaces over, double stainless steel sink/drainer, space for oven, cooker hood, space for fridge and freezer, alcove with shelving, central heating boiler, radiator, slate tiled flooring, glazed window to side, arch through to breakfast room.
Breakfast Room 14' 3" x 8' 1" ( 4.34m x 2.46m )
Double glazed patio doors to rear, double glazed window to rear, wooden clad walls, continuation of slate tiled flooring.
Two glazed windows to side, doors to bedrooms one, two, three and bathroom.
Bedroom 1 12' 3" x 13' 8" ( 3.73m x 4.17m )
Glazed window to front, picture rail, original wooden flooring, radiator.
Bedroom 2 15' 8" Max x 11' 11" into wardrobe ( 4.78m Max x 3.63m into wardrobe )
Two glazed windows to rear, built in mirrored wardrobes, picture rail, radiator.
Bedroom 3 12' 2" x 9' ( 3.71m x 2.74m )
Glazed window to rear, spot lights, exposed beam, radiator.
Bathroom 6' 5" x 9' 6" ( 1.96m x 2.90m )
Obscure double glazed window to side, bath with shower over, wash hand basin, w.C., access to loft, fully tiled walls, airing cupboard.
Drop down ladder, loft window.
Low level wall to front, off road parking.
Patio area, laid to lawn, enclosed via brick wall and fencing, selection of trees and shrubs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.