Previously listed for sale on
25th Mar 2011
- 2 bedroom terraced house
- Mid back to back
- Open plan lounge & kitchen
- Two bedrooms
- Gas central heating
- Double glazing
- No chain
William H Brown are delighted to offer for sale this mid back to back property that would make an ideal purchase for the first time buyer or investor. The property is located in a popular location for access to local shopping, St. James' hospital and travel links to Leeds.
William H Brown are delighted to offer for sale this mid back to back property that would make an ideal purchase for the first time buyer or investor. The property is located in a popular location for access to local shopping, St. James' hospital and travel links to Leeds. The property has gas central heating and double glazing and the accommodation provides an open plan lounge and kitchen to the ground floor and a bedroom and bathroom to the first floor. To the second floor is a further bedroom and study/store room. Offered for sale with no chain.
Open Plan Lounge & Kitchen 13' 9" x 13' 4" ( 4.19m x 4.06m )
Having front entrance door, PVCu double glazed window to the front, gas fire in surround, laminate flooring, ceiling coving and fitted with a range of wall and base units providing storage with work top surfaces above, sink unit and drainer, electric oven and hob and storage cupboard housing boiler and electric meter.
First Floor Landing
Having central heating radiator and stairs to first floor.
Bedroom One 13' 10" x 10' 7" ( 4.22m x 3.23m )
Having PVCu double glazed window to the front and central heating radiator.
Fitted with a suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, low flush wc, tiling to walls and PVCu double glazed window to the front.
Bedroom Two 14' x 9' 11" ( 4.27m x 3.02m )
Having double glazed velux style window, central heating radiator and feature fireplace.
Store Room / Study 7' 9" x 5' 10" ( 2.36m x 1.78m )
Having double glazed velux style window to the front and central heating radiator.
To the front of the property is a garden with walled front boundary and steps to the front door.
From our Oakwood office turn left down Roundhay Road. At the lights turn left onto Harehills Lane and proceed over the brow of the hill. Turn left before the Ashley Road lights onto Berkeley Road and Berkeley Street crosses you at the end.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.