Previously listed for sale on
18th Jun 2011
- 4 bedroom detached house
- Secluded corner plot
- Spacious kitchen open plan to dining room
- Four bedrooms (master en-suite)
- Sun room
- Double detached garage
- GCH, dg
- South facing garden
- Utility room
Stunning Bryant built detached villa in immaculate order throughout, set on a corner plot at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac with many features including sunny landscaped gardens backing onto a tree lined area providing a beautiful private outdoor space.
Allen & Harris are proud to present to the market this stunning detached villa in a quiet cul-de-sac location. Internal viewing of this lovely family home is strongly advised in order to fully appreciate not only the stunning corner setting but the high quality internal specification and finish. Over two levels and beautifully decorated in neutral tones the property comprises, to the ground floor, a welcoming reception hall, spacious lounge with feature fireplace and solid oak hardwood flooring, leading to bright sun room which has doors to the rear gardens, refitted kitchen with solid oak work surfaces and integrated appliances, which the current owners have opened up to flow into the dining room thereby providing an excellent family space for cooking and dining, utility room with access to gardens, study and cloakroom.
To the first floor there is a master bedroom with en-suite shower room and built-in wardrobes, three further bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Lounge 20' 8" x 11' 10" (into bay window) ( 6.30m x 3.61m (into bay window) )
Dining Kitchen 26' 7" x 11' 3" ( 8.10m x 3.43m )
Utility Room 6' 3" x 5' 8" ( 1.91m x 1.73m )
Study 6' 11" x 9' ( 2.11m x 2.74m )
Sun Room 16' 2" x 10' 4" ( 4.93m x 3.15m )
Cloakroom 3' 3" x 7' ( 0.99m x 2.13m )
Master Bedroom 10' 2" x 13' 9" ( 3.10m x 4.19m )
En-Suite 6' 2" x 5' 1" ( 1.88m x 1.55m )
Bedroom Two 10' 3" x 12' ( 3.12m x 3.66m )
Bedroom Three 10' 2" x 10' 6" ( 3.10m x 3.20m )
Bedroom Four 7' 3" x 8' 10" ( 2.21m x 2.69m )
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.