willliam H brown are in receipt of the offer of £515,000 on 4 park lane roundhay leeds LS8 2EU interested perties must submit any higher offers in writing to us before exchange of contracts takes placedescription
This is an attractive and spacious family home set within a popular and sought after Roundhay location. The property occupies a prime position on the fringe of Roundhay Park
and within close proximity to bars, restaurants and shopping on Street Lane and at Oakwood. The property offers gas central heating and double glazing and the accommodation provides entrance porch, entrance hall with guest wc off, lounge, dining room, study, conservatory and fitted dining kitchen to the ground floor. To the first floor are four double bedrooms (one having and en suite shower room), a house bathroom and shower room. Externally is a substantial mature garden & ample off street parking. Offered for sale with no chainEntrance Porch
Having entrance door, PVCu double glazed window to the front and tiling to floor.Entrance Hall
Having front entrance door, wood panelled walls and access to the first floor.Cloakroom / Wc
Having low flush wc, hand wash basin, tiling to walls and central heating radiator.Study / Formerly Garage
14' 3" x 9' ( 4.34m x 2.74m )
Having PVCu double glazed window to the side, central heating radiator, door to the side and access to the boiler.Lounge
23' 1" x 14' 4" ( 7.04m x 4.37m )
Having leaded bay window to the front, two central heating radiators, gas fire, ceiling coving, mouldings, parquet flooring and double doors leading into the dining room.Dining Room
22' 9" x 14' 6" ( 6.93m x 4.42m )
Having PVCu double glazed window, door to the conservatory, two central heating radiators and ceiling coving.Conservatory
36' 2" x 16' 3" ( 11.02m x 4.95m )
Having PVCu double glazed window to the rear, stripped flooring and central heating radiator.Dining Kitchen
20' 11" x 18' 9" ( 6.38m x 5.71m )
Fitted with a range of wall and bas units providing storage with work top surfaces above, sink unit and drainer, plumbing for automatic washing machine, space for fridge freezer, central heating radiator, ceiling coving, part tiled walls and floor, door to the conservatory and double glazed window to the rear and side.First Floor Landing
Having ceiling coving and central heating radiator.Bedroom One
19' 10" x 14' 3" ( 6.05m x 4.34m )
Having PVCu double glazed window to the front, central heating radiator, fitted wardrobes and stripped floor.Bedroom Two
18' 4" x 14' 3" ( 5.59m x 4.34m )
Having PVCu double glazed bay window to the rear and central heating radiator.Bedroom Three
13' x 11' ( 3.96m x 3.35m )
Having PVCu double glazed window to the rear and side, central heating radiator and ceiling coving.En Suite Shower Room
Fitted with a suite comprising double shower, hand wash basin, low flush wc, tiling to walls and floor.Bedroom Four
11' 7" x 10' 1" ( 3.53m x 3.07m )
Having PVCu double glazed window to the front, central heating radiator and ceiling coving.Bathroom
Fitted with a suite comprising double bath with shower over, gold effect swan taps, low flush wc, hand wash basin, tiling to floor and walls and PVCu double glazed window to the rear.Shower Room
Fitted with a suite comprising shower, central heating radiator and tiling to walls and floor.Externally
To the front of the property is a lawned garden with fenced boundary. A double width driveway provides ample off street parking. To the rear is a substantial family sized lawned garden with patio area.Directions
From our Oakwood office proceed straight across onto Prince's Avenue. Continue past the main entrance to Roundhay Park
on the right and turn right on the bend onto Park
Lane. The property may be found on the right hand side opposite the rear entrance to Roundhay Park
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.