Previously listed for sale on
- 1 bedroom terraced house
- One Bedroom
- En Suite Shower Room
- Basement Dining Kitchen
- Set Over Three Floors
- Attractive To First Time Buyers
Of particular interest to first time buyers and/or investors is this appealing one bedroom terrace property set to the outskirts of Huddersfield. Set over three floors the accommodation briefly comprises; lounge, basement dining kitchen, bedroom and en suite shower room.
Of particular interest to first time buyers and/or investors is this appealing one bedroom terrace property set to the outskirts of Huddersfield. Set over three floors the accommodation briefly comprises; lounge, basement dining kitchen, bedroom and en suite shower room. An internal inspection is highly recommended.
Lounge Irregular Shaped Room 10' 8" x 12' 11" ( 3.25m x 3.94m)
Fitted with a gas fire and a wood surround with a marble style back and hearth, stone flagged floor, radiator and double glazed window to the front elevation.
With a staircase leading to the lower ground floor.
Dining Kitchen 12' 8" x 11' ( 3.86m x 3.35m )
Set to the basement is a dining kitchen with a stone flagged floor, a range of base and wall units with an inset sink unit, integrated hob and oven, fridge and freezer, automatic washer and dishwasher, built in storage, double glazed to the front elevation, radiator and spot lights to the ceiling.
Bedroom Irregular Shaped Room 13' 1" x 12' 3" ( 3.99m x 3.73m)
With two double glazed windows to the front elevation and a radiator.
En Suite Shower
With a shower cubicle, low level wc and wash hand basin.
Leaving Huddersfield on Manchester (A62) continue through Cowlersley and after a short distance bear slight right onto Whiteley Street.Turn right onto Yates Lane and then right onto Morley Lane. Turn left onto Market Street and then at the traffic lights bear left onto Scar Lane. Turn right onto Crow Lane and take the first right onto Saville Street where the property will be identified by our for sale board.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.