This is a well presented semi-detached house situated on the popular Norfolk Homes Development in the Market Town of Aylsham. The property has accommodation to include 2 bedrooms, main with en-suite, sitting room, kitchen/dining room and conservatory.DescriptionDescription
This is a well presented semi-detached house situated on the popular Norfolk Homes Development in the Market Town of Aylsham. The property has accommodation to include 2 bedrooms, main with en-suite, sitting room, kitchen/dining room and conservatory and further benefits from underfloor heating and double glazing. Outside
there is a mid-block garage, parking and an enclosed rear garden.Entrance Hall
Wood effect floor, underfloor heating, stairs to first floor.Cloakroom
Fitted with wash hand basin and low level WC. Tiled walls, wood effect floor, underfloor heating, double glazed window.Sitting Room
14' 7" x 11' 2" ( 4.45m x 3.40m )
Fireplace with timber surround and gas fire, TV aerial point, understairs cupboard, underfloor heating, double glazed window.Kitchen
14' 3" x 8' 4" ( 4.34m x 2.54m )
Fitted with a range of base and eye level units, work surfaces, tiled splashbacks, double electric oven, gas hob and stainless steel cooker hood, plumbing for automatic washing machine slimline dishwasher, cupboard housing central heating boiler, tiled floor, underfloor heating, double glazed window.Conservatory
Wood effect floor, blinds (included in the sale), door to outside.First Floor Landing
Double airing cupboard, access to loft space.Bedroom 1
10' 9" x 10' 1" ( 3.28m x 3.07m )
Built-in mirror fronted wardrobes, radiator, double glazed window.En-Suite
Fitted with double shower cubicle, wash hand basin and low level WC. Part tiled walls, shaver point, extractor fan, radiator, vinyl wood effect floor, double glazed window.Bedroom 2
8' 7" x 7' 11" ( 2.62m x 2.41m )
Built-in mirror fronted wardrobe, radiator, double glazed window.Bathroom
Fitted with suite comprising bath with mixer taps and shower attachment over, wash hand basin and low level WC. Part tiled walls, extractor fan, shaver point, radiator, double glazed window.Outside
Just past the property is a row of three garages, the middle one belongs to the property and has an up and over door and a parking space in front. There is access at the rear of the garage which leads to the enclosed lawned rear garden.Directions
Leave Aylsham via the Norwich Road and at the roundabout turn right onto Henry Page Road and then take the fourth right hand turn into Mileham Drive
and then second left into Proudfoot Way. The property can be found on the left hand side.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.