half price admin! William H Brown is pleased to offer this spacious modern unfurnished three storey town house, located in the ever popular Queens Hills Development. Main benefits include three double bedrooms, garage, three off road parking spaces, enclosed rear garden, family bathroom plus en-suite to master.Description
half price admin! William H Brown is pleased to offer this spacious modern unfurnished three storey town house, located in the ever popular Queens Hills Development. Situated to the west of Norwich, close to a range of local amenities, including Sainsburys Superstore, a well respected School, and easy access to Norwich, the Hospital, A47, A11 and the John Innis Centre. Main benefits include three double bedrooms, garage, three off road parking spaces, enclosed rear garden, family bathroom plus en-suite to master.
WC, wash hand basin, tiled splash back, window to the side aspect, is carpeted.
Window to the rear aspect, wood flooring, French doors to the garden, built in storage cupboard.
Fitted with a range of modern wall and base units, has a built in oven, dishwasher, washing machine, fridge-freezer, window to the front aspect, tiled flooring, spot lighting, tiled splash back and stainless steel sink with drainer.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom Two (double)
Two windows to the rear the aspect, is carpeted and a double built in wardrobe.
Bedroom Three (double)
Window to the front aspect, is carpeted.
Second Floor Landing
Bedroom One (double)
Window to the front aspect, is carpeted, with walk-in dressing room, leading to an en-suite.
WC, wash hand basin, double shower cubicle, velux style window to rear aspect, is carpeted, electric extractor fan.
White suite-comprising WC, wash hand basin, bath, window to front aspect, carpeted flooring, extractor fan, tiled splash back.Outside
To the front of the property there is a garage and space for three cars off road parking.
To the rear of the property there is good-sized enclosed rear garden, part paved, part laid to lawn, there is a rear access side gate.
GCH, uPVC dg.
Unfortunately this property is not suitable for the following -
Pets, smokers, students, housing benefit. Sharers are at Landlords discretion.
Head out of the city, down Dereham Road. Until you reach the roundabout where the Sainsbury's Superstore is located. Take the third exit past the Sainsbury's Super Store, take the 2nd exit at the next 3 roundabouts then go down the hill to the first roundabout in the Queens Hills Development, take the second exit onto Poethlyn Drive
, follow this road round to the left, onto Linnet Road, then take the first left onto Magpie Close, continue down this road where the property can be found straight in front of you at the end.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.