Situated in a sought after location is this exceptionally well presented four bedroom detached house, the property benefits from two reception rooms, inviting entrance hall, modern integrated kitchen, conservatory, four piece bathroom with his and her wash hand basins, exceptional garden, garage.Description
Situated in a sought after location is this exceptionally well presented traditional style four bedroom detached house, the property benefits from two reception rooms, inviting entrance hall, modern integrated kitchen, conservatory, four piece bathroom with his and her wash hand basins, exceptional garden, garage with off road parking for several vehicles. Internal inspection is highly recommendedFront Approach:
Situated in a sought after location is this exceptionally well presented and maintained four bedroomed detached property. The property is enclosed with wrought iron fencing, double wrought iron gates to drive. The drive is block paved and is adequate for off road parking for several vehicles with access to garage. Garden is laid to lawn with borders and has access to double glazed entrance door to porch.Porch:
Having a double glazed leadlight window and tiled floor and door to entrance hall.Attractive Entrance Hall:
With doors to lounge, dining room, kitchen and stairs rising to first floor landing and parquet flooring.Cloakroom:
Having side aspect frosted double glazed window, low level WC, wash hand basin, tiled floor.Lounge:
15' 9" x 13' ( 4.80m x 3.96m )
Having front aspect double glazed bay leadlight window with two side aspect double glazed frosted leadlight windows. Feature fire surround with a working fire, picture rail and dado rail, radiator.Dining Room:
13' 1" x 14' 11" ( 3.99m x 4.55m )
With rear aspect door to conservatory with two rear aspect leadlight windows and two side aspect leadlight double glazed windows. Feature fire surround and fire, dado rail and picture rail, wall lights and parquet flooring.Fitted Kitchen:
16' 10" x 11' 4" ( 5.13m x 3.45m )
Hofeneier fitted kitchen, integrated and modern and comprises of wall and base units. Work tops to the base units. Centre island with granite work top with a stainless steel sink, integrated cupboard for refuse, integrated dishwasher, integrated wine cooler. Stainless steel range oven which has six gas burners, two electric double ovens, rotisserie and with stainless steel back and stainless steel overhead canopy. Two Integrated fridges, ceiling spotlights, folding doors to utility room, two opening into the conservatory. Tiled flooring, chrome radiator.Utility Room:
With side aspect window, base unit with a roll edged work top, stainless steel sink, plumbing for washing machine and space for tumble dryer, space for freezer, wall mounted central heating boiler and tiled flooring.Conservatory:
28' 8" x 14' 5" ( 8.74m x 4.39m )
Victorian style conservatory and it has a living area and dining area. Dwarf walls with double glazed windows and a glass self clean roof. Wood flooring, radiator and an air conditioning unit, wall lights. Double glazed French doors going through to the garden. All windows are fitted with white wooden blinds which will be left at the property.First Floor:
Approached via stairs to first floor landing having doors to bedrooms one, two, three and four and bathroom.Front Bedroom One:
15' 11" x 13' ( 4.85m x 3.96m )
With a front aspect and two side aspect double glazed leadlight windows, double radiator, picture rail.Front Bedroom Two:
15' 9" x 9' 3" ( 4.80m x 2.82m )
Having a front aspect double glazed leadlight window, built in wardrobes with mirrored feature and an overhead unit, double radiator, picture rail.Rear Bedroom Three:
13' 1" x 14' 11" ( 3.99m x 4.55m )
Having rear aspect double glazed window, fitted wardrobes with mirrored door feature, two side aspect double glazed windows, radiator and picture rail.Rear Bedroom Four:
9' 3" x 11' 4" ( 2.82m x 3.45m )
With rear aspect double glazed window, picture rail and radiator.Bathroom:
Having a four piece bathroom suite comprising of corner bath with wall mounted shower, low level WC, bidet, his and hers sinks set in a black work top with storage cupboards beneath. Fully tiled walls with border feature, one full mirrored wall, ceiling spotlights, tiling to the floor.Rear Garden:
Extensive rear garden which is enclosed. Mainly laid to lawn, Willow tree, four apple trees, two cherry trees, plump tree, three damson trees, mature shrubs to borders. Gazebo area, paved area for patio. Door to garage which is detached from the property and a gate leading to the front. Garage
has power and light with up and over door.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.