A modern four bedroom detached family house situated towards the end of a cul-de-sac. The property has gas fired radiator heating, sealed unit double glazing, gardens to front and rear, and a gated driveway with good off road parking, and leading to a double garage.
A modern four bedroom detached family house situated towards the end of a cul-de-sac. The property has gas fired radiator heating, sealed unit double glazing and accommodation comprising: Entrance Hall, Cloakroom, Study, Lounge, Dining Room, Conservatory, Kitchen/Breakfast Room and Utility Room. On the first floor there is a landing leading to a Master Bedroom with En Suite, three further bedrooms and a main Bathroom. Outside there are gardens to front and rear, with a good degree of privacy in the rear garden and a gated driveway to the side of the house allowing standing for numerous vehicles, and leading to a detached double garage.
With a brick paved floor, and a pannelled main entrance door, with a leaded light stain glassed double glazed insert to:
With window to the front elevation, a wood laminated floor and a stairway rising to the first floor with a cupboard under. There are doors to:
Fitted with window to the front elevation, a tiled floor, an extractor fan and a white suite comprising wash hand basin and w.C.
Lounge: 22' 8" x 12' 7" ( 6.91m x 3.84m )
Fitted with a bow window to front elevation, an Adam style fireplace, four wall light points, and twin doors with etched glass inserts to both the Conservatory and to:
Dining Room: 11' 1" x 9' 11" ( 3.38m x 3.02m )
Fitted with twin doors, with etched glass affect inserts to:
Conservatory: 22' 1" x 10' 2" ( 6.73m x 3.10m )
Fitted with a tiled floor, and a double glazed window and twin pvc doors to the rear garden.
Study: 9' 11" x 7' 10" ( 3.02m x 2.39m )
Window to the front elevation.
Kitchen/breakfast Room: 20' 9" x 13' ( 6.32m x 3.96m )
Fitted with limed oak floor and wall units, housing a 1 1/2 bowl single drainer sink unit with plumbing for a dishwasher. A Firenzi 4 place gas hob unit with a hood over and a split level double oven. There is a fridge / freezer, halogen down lighters, an outlook from kitchen over the garden, a tiled floor and in the breakfast area a part glazed pvc door to the driveway. Door to:
Fitted with a window to side elevation, a tiled floor, floor and wall units, and plumbing for a washing machine. This room also houses the central heating boiler.
First Floor Landing:
Containing a window to the front elevation, a balustrade, an airing cupboard and access to a loft space.
Master Bedroom: 13' 2" x 10' 7" max + door way ( 4.01m x 3.23m max + door way )
Positioned overlooking the rear garden and containing a built in triple wardrobe unit. There is a door to:
En Suite Shower Room: 7' 7" x 5' 4" ( 2.31m x 1.63m )
Fitted with a tilled floor and walls, and a white suite comprising of a corner shower, with an Aqualisia shower unit, vanity wash hand basin, and w.C. There is a window to the rear elevation, an extractor fan and shaver point.
Bedroom 2: 11' 4" x 10' 10" ( 3.45m x 3.30m )
Window to the rear elevation, and built in double wardrobe.
Bedroom 3: 11' 5" x 9' 8" max ( 3.48m x 2.95m max )
Fitted with a window to the front elevation and a built in double wardrobe.
Bedroom 4: 12' 8" x 6' 11" ( 3.86m x 2.11m )
Overlooking the front garden, and with a built in double wardrobe.
Fitted with white suite, comprising panel bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, and w.C.
Mainly laid to lawn with trees, shrubs and a gated tarmac driveway to the side, allowing a good car standing area, a gated access to the rear garden, and to:
Fitted with an electric roller door, light and power.
Not overlooked from the rear, and approached via a brick paved patio. The garden is mainly laid to lawn with a water feature. There is a children's play area to the rear of the garage, and trees and shrubs on the rear boundary.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.