Buy houses in Swindon, Wiltshire

1 - 25 of 1,276  
Keywords and filters like garden and parking live here
  • £65,000 Offers over

    Flat 19, 71 Bath Road, Old Town, Swindon SN1

    Property for sale - 1 bedrooms

    One bedroom apartment within the Old Vicarage retirement development in Old Town, the property is designed for the over 55's and is is being sold as a 75% shared equity. (contd...)

    • Swindon (Wilts) (0.9 miles)
    • Kemble (13.5 miles)
    Note: Distances are straight line measurements
  • £96,000

    Rainham Road, Swindon SN25

    Semi-detached house for sale - 4 bedrooms

    A very pleasant and well proportioned four bedroom semi detached family home within the popular Redhouse development in North Swindon. The home is located within walking distance to the Orbital shopping complex with a rear garden and a driveway ...

    • Swindon (Wilts) (2.7 miles)
    • Kemble (10.7 miles)
    Note: Distances are straight line measurements
  • £100,000 Guide price

    Gipsy Lane, Swindon SN2

    End terrace house for sale - 2 bedrooms

    Lot 155 - This lot is for sale by auction as lot 155 on Thursday 25th October 2018. A Freehold End of Terrace House subject to an Assured Shorthold Tenancy. Occupying a Site extending to Approximately 0.175 Hectares (0.434 Acres). Possible potential ...

    • Swindon (Wilts) (0.9 miles)
    • Kemble (13.1 miles)
    Note: Distances are straight line measurements
  • £107,200

    Plot 35, The Enford, Blunsdon Meadow, Blunsdon, Swindon SN25

    Semi-detached house for sale - 3 bedrooms

    This property is for sale on a Shared Ownership basis. Purchase a 40% share for £107,200, the rent payable on the other 60% share that you do not own is £368.50. There is a monthly charge of £38.93. Full market value of this property is £268,000.

    • Swindon (Wilts) (3.0 miles)
    • Kemble (11.0 miles)
    Note: Distances are straight line measurements
  • £110,000

    The Ridge, Blunsdon, Swindon SN26

    Semi-detached house for sale - 3 bedrooms

    The property is for sale on a Shared Ownership basis. Purchase a 40% share for £110,000. The rent payable on the other 60% share that you do not own is £378.13 per month. Monthly Service charge £43.99. The full market value is £275,000.

    • Swindon (Wilts) (3.3 miles)
    • Kemble (10.9 miles)
    Note: Distances are straight line measurements
  • £110,000 Offers over

    Burghley Close, Swindon SN3

    End terrace house for sale - 3 bedrooms

    **cash buyers only - non-standard construction** Offered with no onward chain is this three Bedroom, End Terraced Family Home. Situated in the popular residential area of Walcot the property is within close access to local amenities and Swindon town ...

    • Swindon (Wilts) (1.3 miles)
    • Kemble (14.0 miles)
    Note: Distances are straight line measurements
    • Lounge/Diner
    • Lounge/Diner
    • Kitchen
    • Kitchen
    • Master Bedroom
    • Bedroom Two
  • £110,000

    The Ridge, Blunsdon, Swindon SN26

    Semi-detached house for sale - 3 bedrooms

    The property is for sale on a Shared Ownership basis. Purchase a 40% share for £110,000. The rent payable on the other 60% share that you do not own is £378.13 per month. Monthly Service charge £43.99. The full market value is £275,000.

    • Swindon (Wilts) (3.3 miles)
    • Kemble (10.9 miles)
    Note: Distances are straight line measurements
  • £125,000

    Silbury Mews, Swindon SN25

    Terraced house for sale - 4 bedrooms

    A rare opportunity to purchase a four bedroom shared ownership home in the Wiltshire town of Swindon. Pricing Share example 50% Share available from £125,000 full price £250,000 monthly rent £400.49 monthly service charge £10.00 Entrance Entrance via ...

    • Swindon (Wilts) (1.8 miles)
    • Kemble (11.0 miles)
    Note: Distances are straight line measurements
  • £130,000 Offers over

    Archer Close, Swindon SN2

    End terrace house for sale - 1 bedrooms

    A well presented one bedroom home situated in the popular residential area of Willowbrook in Stratton. Comprises: Entrance porch and hall, lounge, refitted kitchen, bedroom with built in wardrobes, bathroom, parking for two vehicles and garden to ...

    • Swindon (Wilts) (2.3 miles)
    • Kemble (12.6 miles)
    Note: Distances are straight line measurements
  • £130,000 Offers over

    Hughes Street, Swindon SN2

    Terraced house for sale - 2 bedrooms

    ***two bedroom*** mid terraced property located in Rodbourne within close proximity to the town centre. The property requires modernisation & refurbishment throughout. A fantastic investment opportunity.

    • Swindon (Wilts) (0.8 miles)
    • Kemble (12.1 miles)
    Note: Distances are straight line measurements
  • £130,000

    Rushton Road, Swindon SN3

    Terraced house for sale - 3 bedrooms

    Cash buyers ...... Being offered For Sale is this Three Bedroomed End Town House offering family accommodation. Benefiting from Gas Central heating and Double Glazing.

    • Swindon (Wilts) (1.9 miles)
    • Bedwyn (13.4 miles)
    Note: Distances are straight line measurements
  • £130,000 From

    Station Road, Swindon SN1

    Property for sale

    A portfolio of houses and apartments for sale in Swindon available to purchase individually. Some of the properties are tenanted and some vacant making them suitable for owner occupiers and investors. Please contact us for more information.

    • Swindon (Wilts) (0.1 miles)
    • Kemble (12.8 miles)
    Note: Distances are straight line measurements
  • £130,000 Offers over

    Silbury Mews, Swindon SN25

    Terraced house for sale - 4 bedrooms

    A rare opportunity to purchase A 50% share of A generous three storey, four bedroom terraced family house situated within a Courtyard Development to the Outskirts of Haydon Wick. The Accommodation Comprises; Porch leading to a Generous Entrance Hall ...

    • Swindon (Wilts) (1.8 miles)
    • Kemble (11.0 miles)
    Note: Distances are straight line measurements
  • £130,000

    Farriers Close, Swindon SN1

    Terraced house for sale - 1 bedrooms

    Nfj are delighted to offer this great opportunity for a first time/investment buy. This terrace property is currently rented with a income of £600 - £625pcm and is situated close to the town centre and local amenities. The property consists of living ...

    • Swindon (Wilts) (0.8 miles)
    • Kemble (13.2 miles)
    Note: Distances are straight line measurements
  • £132,000

    Padstow Road, Swindon SN2

    Property for sale - 1 bedrooms

    We are pleased to offer to the market this very well apportioned Coach House in the popular Churchward area of Swindon. The property is currently tenanted achieving a monthly rental of £625. The property briefly comprises entrance hall, landing, ...

    • Swindon (Wilts) (0.9 miles)
    • Kemble (12.4 miles)
    Note: Distances are straight line measurements
  • £134,995

    Kingshill Road, Swindon SN1

    Terraced house for sale - 2 bedrooms

    Offering good value for money is this two bedroom terraced house with the added benefit of an enclosed South facing rear garden. With lounge to the front, kitchen with door giving access to the garden, a first floor bathroom and loft room with ...

    • Swindon (Wilts) (0.9 miles)
    • Kemble (13.1 miles)
    Note: Distances are straight line measurements
  • £135,000 Offers over

    Kingshill Road, Swindon SN1

    Terraced house for sale - 2 bedrooms

    Offered to the market with No Onward Chain is this two double bedroom Victorian red brick terrace house located in the very popular Old Town district. The property has been well maintained by the current owner and has recently re-decorated throughout ...

    • Swindon (Wilts) (0.9 miles)
    • Kemble (13.1 miles)
    Note: Distances are straight line measurements
  • £135,000

    Doulton Close, Swindon SN25

    Property for sale - 1 bedrooms

    Maisonette - one double bedroom Atwell Martin are delighted to be marketing this stunning and unique one bedroom maisonette set in the sought after location of Redhouse. This property is immaculate throughout and has a very spacious feel with a open ...

    • Swindon (Wilts) (2.8 miles)
    • Kemble (10.3 miles)
    Note: Distances are straight line measurements
  • £135,000 Offers over

    Parsonage Court, Highworth, Swindon SN6

    Property for sale - 2 bedrooms

    Set around well maintained communal courtyard gardens and within the grounds of a fine town centre period property. This two bedroom first floor retirement apartment built for the over 55's, Call Allen & Harris today on avoid disappointment!

    • Swindon (Wilts) (5.6 miles)
    • Kemble (13.9 miles)
    Note: Distances are straight line measurements
  • £140,000 Offers over

    Lilac Court, Pinehurst, Swindon SN2

    Terraced house for sale - 3 bedrooms

    *** A fantastic first-time / investment purchase *** Offered to the market free of chain! *** 3 bedrooms *** first floor bathroom *** PVCu double glazing and gas radiator heating *** Richard James Estate Agents are delighted to offer For Sale this ...

    • Swindon (Wilts) (0.9 miles)
    • Kemble (11.9 miles)
    Note: Distances are straight line measurements
  • £140,000 Offers over

    Boydell Close, Shaw, Swindon SN5

    End terrace house for sale - 1 bedrooms

    ***one bedroom property*** Ideal purchase for First Time Buyers and Investors. Situated in a popular residential area in west swindon, this property offers a generous sized lounge, separate kitchen, bedroom, bathroom and a garden. No onward chain!

    • Swindon (Wilts) (2.0 miles)
    • Kemble (11.1 miles)
    Note: Distances are straight line measurements
  • £140,000

    Boydell Close, Shaw, Swindon, Wiltshire SN5

    End terrace house for sale - 1 bedrooms

    *no chain*Ideal investment or first time purchase, fantastic sought after location, close to local amenities such as west Swindon district centre, easy access to the M4 motorway.

    • Swindon (Wilts) (2.0 miles)
    • Kemble (11.1 miles)
    Note: Distances are straight line measurements
  • £145,000 Offers over

    Alder Close, Swindon SN2

    Terraced house for sale - 2 bedrooms

    A well presented two bedroom back to back terraced house positioned in a cul de sac location in Woodhall Park. This property would either make an ideal first time purchase or would also suit investment landlords. Outside is a low maintenance front ...

    • Swindon (Wilts) (2.2 miles)
    • Kemble (10.6 miles)
    Note: Distances are straight line measurements
  • £145,000 Guide price

    Stapleford Way, Swindon SN2

    End terrace house for sale - 3 bedrooms

    A Spacious Three End of Terrace House which is need of some refurbishment and updating but offers good sized living accommodation. The property benefits from uPVC Double Glazing and Gas Fired Central Heating. The accommodation comprises; Entrance ...

    • Swindon (Wilts) (2.2 miles)
    • Kemble (11.5 miles)
    Note: Distances are straight line measurements
  • £145,000

    Frampton Close, Eastleaze, Swindon, Wiltshire SN5

    End terrace house for sale - 1 bedrooms

    Taylors Estate agents offer to the market this well presented one bedroom end of terraced house in Eastleaze, West Swindon. Situated a short distance from the Shaw Ridge development and its range of amenites including Cinema, hotel and restraunts. ...

    • Swindon (Wilts) (1.9 miles)
    • Kemble (11.4 miles)
    Note: Distances are straight line measurements
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 52 Next

** Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.

Narrow your search by property type