Buy properties in Swindon, Wiltshire

1 - 25 of 1,411  
Keywords and filters like garden and parking live here
  • £39,250

    Tadpole Garden Village, Swindon SN25

    Flat for sale - 1 bedrooms

    The property is for sale on a Shared Ownership basis. Purchase a 25% share for £39,250. The rent payable on the other 75% share that you do not own is £269.84 per month. Monthly Service charge £123.17. Full price £157,000.

    • Swindon (Wilts) (3.3 miles)
    • Kemble (10.1 miles)
    Note: Distances are straight line measurements
  • £39,375

    Tadpole Garden Village, Swindon SN25

    Flat for sale - 1 bedrooms

    The property is for sale on a Shared Ownership basis. Purchase a 25% share for £39,375. The rent payable on the other 75% share that you do not own is £270.70 per month. Monthly Service charge £123.17. Ful price £157,500.

    • Swindon (Wilts) (3.3 miles)
    • Kemble (10.1 miles)
    Note: Distances are straight line measurements
  • £39,500

    Tadpole Garden Village, Swindon SN25

    Flat for sale - 1 bedrooms

    The property is for sale on a Shared Ownership basis. Purchase a 25% share for £39,500. The rent payable on the other 75% share that you do not own is £271.57 per month. Monthly Service charge £123.17. Full price £158,000.

    • Swindon (Wilts) (3.3 miles)
    • Kemble (10.1 miles)
    Note: Distances are straight line measurements
  • £54,000

    Rainham Road, Redhouse, Wiltshire SN25

    Flat for sale - 2 bedrooms

    Offered for sale with 40% shared ownership is this well presented two bedroom top floor apartment boasting a light and airy feel throughout. Representing an ideal first time purchase and being sold with no onward chain, the spacious apartment should ...

    • Swindon (Wilts) (2.7 miles)
    • Kemble (10.7 miles)
    Note: Distances are straight line measurements
  • £58,750

    Twickenham Close, Swindon SN3

    Flat for sale - 1 bedrooms

    * 50% shared equity * Spacious top floor apartment * double bedrooms * Large lounge/dining room with separate dining area * Modern kitchen and bathroom * Parking * uPVC double glazing * Gas radiator central heating * no chain * Communal Entrance ...

    • Swindon (Wilts) (1.7 miles)
    • Kemble (14.0 miles)
    Note: Distances are straight line measurements
    • Photo 2
    • Photo 1
    • Photo 5
    • Photo 3
    • Photo 4
    • Photo 6
  • £60,000

    Firhill House, Swindon, Wiltshire SN3

    Flat for sale - 1 bedrooms

    Current ownership 50% . A spacious and well presented one double Bedroom ground floor apartment situated in the popular Twickenham Close development. Having been well maintained by the current owner, the home must be viewed to avoid disappointment. ...

    • Swindon (Wilts) (1.7 miles)
    • Kemble (14.0 miles)
    Note: Distances are straight line measurements
  • £60,000 Guide price

    Twickenham Close, Swindon SN3

    Flat for sale - 1 bedrooms

    Starter Home A superb one bedroom second floor 50% shared ownership apartment located in Twickenham Close.This property offers an excellent opportunity for a first time buyer to get onto the property ladder and is also being sold with no onward chain. ...

    • Swindon (Wilts) (1.7 miles)
    • Kemble (14.0 miles)
    Note: Distances are straight line measurements
  • £67,000 Shared ownership

    Yersin Court, Swindon, Wiltshire SN1

    Flat for sale - 2 bedrooms

    Two bedroom third floor flat available in Swindon. The accommodation comprises of master bedroom, second bedroom, hallway, modern kitchen, bathroom with 3 piece suite with shower over bath and lounge. Includes 1 allocated parking space, Electric ...

    • Swindon (Wilts) (1.1 miles)
    • Kemble (13.2 miles)
    Note: Distances are straight line measurements
  • £67,000 Shared ownership

    Yersin Court, Swindon, Wiltshire SN1

    Flat for sale - 2 bedrooms

    Two bedroom third floor flat available in Swindon. The accommodation comprises of master bedroom, second bedroom, hallway, modern kitchen, bathroom with 3 piece suite with shower over bath and lounge. Includes 1 allocated parking space, Electric ...

    • Swindon (Wilts) (1.1 miles)
    • Kemble (13.2 miles)
    Note: Distances are straight line measurements
  • £70,000

    Bradford Road, Swindon SN1

    Flat for sale - 2 bedrooms

    A modern fourth floor flat in good condition. The accommodation comprises of an entrance hallway, kitchen, lounge/diner, two bedrooms and a bathroom. There is allocated parking for one car. The property further benefits double glazing and electric ...

    • Swindon (Wilts) (1.0 mile)
    • Kemble (13.6 miles)
    Note: Distances are straight line measurements
  • £74,950

    Azelin Court, Stratton, Swindon SN3

    Studio for sale

    Allen and Harris are delighted to offer for sale a modestly presented first floor studio flat located in a popular residential area in Stratton, Swindon. The property comprises one reception room, separate kitchen, and bathroom and utility area. Call ...

    • Swindon (Wilts) (2.2 miles)
    • Kemble (13.6 miles)
    Note: Distances are straight line measurements
  • £80,000 Guide price

    Erin Court, Swindon SN1

    Flat for sale - 1 bedrooms

    Chappells estate agents & property management Est. 1986 offer to the sales market this one double bedroom first floor apartment which benefits from double glazing as well as electric heating. The property also features an allocated parking space ...

    • Swindon (Wilts) (0.9 miles)
    • Kemble (12.8 miles)
    Note: Distances are straight line measurements
  • £85,000

    Queens Drive, Swindon, Wiltshire SN3

    Flat for sale - 1 bedrooms

    Taylors Estate Agents are delighted to bring to the market a one bedroom ground floor apartment with no onward chain, comprising of entrance hall, kitchen, living room, bedroom and shower room, there is also a communal garden to the rear of the ...

    • Swindon (Wilts) (1.1 miles)
    • Kemble (13.8 miles)
    Note: Distances are straight line measurements
  • £87,600 Shared ownership

    Blackwell Close, Swindon SN25

    Semi-detached house for sale - 2 bedrooms 753 sq. ft*

    A 2 bedroom house for sale at Tadpole Garden Village in north Swindon available with shared ownership

    • Swindon (Wilts) (3.1 miles)
    • Kemble (10.1 miles)
    Note: Distances are straight line measurements
  • £88,000 Shared ownership

    Blackwell Close, Swindon SN25

    End terrace house for sale - 2 bedrooms 829 sq. ft*

    2 bedroom houses for sale at Tadpole Garden Village in north Swindon - available with shared ownership.

    • Swindon (Wilts) (3.1 miles)
    • Kemble (10.1 miles)
    Note: Distances are straight line measurements
  • £88,000 Shared ownership

    Pearson Road, Swindon SN25

    Semi-detached house for sale - 2 bedrooms 754 sq. ft*

    2 bedroom houses for sale at Tadpole Garden Village in north Swindon - available with shared ownership.

    • Swindon (Wilts) (3.5 miles)
    • Kemble (9.6 miles)
    Note: Distances are straight line measurements
  • £88,600 Shared ownership

    Blackwell Close, Swindon SN25

    Semi-detached house for sale - 2 bedrooms 861 sq. ft*

    A 2 bedroom house for sale at Tadpole Garden Village in north Swindon available with shared ownership.

    • Swindon (Wilts) (3.1 miles)
    • Kemble (10.1 miles)
    Note: Distances are straight line measurements
  • £89,000 Shared ownership

    Daneway, Swindon SN25

    Semi-detached house for sale - 2 bedrooms 840 sq. ft*

    A range of 2 bedroom houses for sale at Tadpole Garden Village in north Swindon, with parking, good storage and modern finish - available with shared owvership

    • Swindon (Wilts) (3.1 miles)
    • Kemble (10.1 miles)
    Note: Distances are straight line measurements
  • £89,950 Guide price

    Applewood Court, Westlea, Swindon SN5

    Flat for sale - 1 bedrooms

    No onward chain. ** An ideal investment or First Time Buy **. A well presented studio apartment, in the popular location of Westlea, close to all amenities. This property has a spacious living area, shower room and a good size bed area. Benefits ...

    • Swindon (Wilts) (1.6 miles)
    • Kemble (12.1 miles)
    Note: Distances are straight line measurements
  • £90,000

    Victoria Road, Swindon SN1

    Studio for sale

    Studio apartment in excellent condition throughout situated in an ideal location. Perfect for first time buyers.

    • Swindon (Wilts) (0.7 miles)
    • Kemble (13.4 miles)
    Note: Distances are straight line measurements
  • £90,000

    Heronbridge Close, Westlea, Swindon, Wiltshire SN5

    Maisonette for sale - 1 bedrooms

    Ideal investment! Currently rented out at £495 per calendar month. This well presented one bedroom maisonette is located on the corner plot of a small close of maisonettes with access to the communal gardens at the rear. The property comprises ...

    • Swindon (Wilts) (1.8 miles)
    • Kemble (11.8 miles)
    Note: Distances are straight line measurements
  • £90,000 Offers over

    Corporation Street, Swindon SN1

    Flat for sale - 1 bedrooms

    *** priced to sell *** approximately 111 years remaining on the lease *** A spacious top floor apartment, conveniently situated in the Town Centre and just a short walk from the main Railway Station and the many amenities on offer. The property ...

    • Swindon (Wilts) (0.2 miles)
    • Kemble (12.8 miles)
    Note: Distances are straight line measurements
  • £92,000

    Stratton Gate, Swindon SN3

    End terrace house for sale - 2 bedrooms

    The property is for sale on a Shared Ownership basis. Prices start from £92,000. Purchase a 40% share for £92,000. The rent payable on the other 60% share that you do not own is £316.94 per month. Monthly Service charge £37.32, At full market value, ...

    • Swindon (Wilts) (2.1 miles)
    • Kemble (13.0 miles)
    Note: Distances are straight line measurements
  • £97,500

    Moredon Park, Swindon SN2

    Flat for sale - 1 bedrooms

    Available with No Onward Chain, a first floor one double bedroom maisonette currently rented to respectful tenants at £595PCM and achieving a rental yield of 7.32%. The Accommodation Comprises: UPVC double glazed door to entrance hall. Entrance Hall: ...

    • Swindon (Wilts) (1.9 miles)
    • Kemble (10.9 miles)
    Note: Distances are straight line measurements
  • £97,500

    Vicarage View, Old Town, Swindon SN1

    Flat for sale - 1 bedrooms

    *** heart of old town location with allocated parking space *** This modern property comprises: Secure communal hall, open plan living space with fitted kitchen, shower room and double bedroom. Richard James Estate Agents are delighted to offer For ...

    • Swindon (Wilts) (0.9 miles)
    • Kemble (13.6 miles)
    Note: Distances are straight line measurements
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 57 Next

* Sizes listed are approximations. Please contact the agent to verify actual sizes.

** Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.

Narrow your search by property type