This newly built town house enjoys an elevated position and is finished to a superb standard offering accommodation over three floors and is situated in the town centre close to local amenities including Waitrose.
Finished with fantastic attention to detail is this bespoke new build town house comprising; Entrance hall with cloakroom with glazed door opening to the sitting room, also from the hall is access through to the Bakehouse kitchen dining room, the ground floor enjoys underfloor heating with an engineered oak floor to finish.
To the first floor is the master bedroom with built in wardrobe and a stunning bathroom benefitting from both a bath and separate oversized walk in shower.
To the second floor are two further attic rooms, both with Velux windows enjoying fabulous roof top views across the town and a cloakroom.
Outside is a small block-paved area with bin store.
Kitchen Dining Room 8' 5" max x 18' 11" ( 2.57m max x 5.77m )
Stairs & Landing
Bedroom One 11' 10" x 11' 10" ( 3.61m x 3.61m )
Stairs & Landing
Bedroom Two 11' 10" x 11' 4" ( 3.61m x 3.45m )
Study 9' x 6' 9" ( 2.74m x 2.06m )
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.