The Dairy Barn offers a high specification family accommodation in an idyllic setting overlooking open countryside. The development is situated close to Wansford benefitting from local shop, gp and the Haycock Hotel.
The location benefits from great access to the A1 for fast commuting and Peterborough, which provides a direct rail link to London Kings Cross.
The accommodation briefly comprises:- Entrance hall, cloakroom, an impressive kitchen dining room with integrated Neff appliances, a utility room, a family room or study and a large lounge with double doors allowing in plenty of natural light.
Upstairs there are four bedrooms and a family bathroom, with the master having an en-suite shower room.
Outside there is a bespoke hardwood garage with generous storage, the large private garden has been landscaped and there is access to the south facing fully maintained communal central courtyard.
Finished to a high standard, this property must be viewed to fully appreciate the setting and space on offer!
Kitchen Dining Room 19' 5" x 18' 9" ( 5.92m x 5.71m )
Lounge 17' 8" x 18' 8" ( 5.38m x 5.69m )
Family Room 10' 2" x 13' 7" ( 3.10m x 4.14m )
Master Bedroom 18' 9" x 12' 7" ( 5.71m x 3.84m )
En-Suite 7' 4" x 5' 9" ( 2.24m x 1.75m )
Bedroom Two 18' 9" x 10' 3" ( 5.71m x 3.12m )
Bedroom Three 8' 3" x 12' 6" ( 2.51m x 3.81m )
Bedroom Four 9' 7" x 12' 7" ( 2.92m x 3.84m )
Bathroom 7' 4" x 11' ( 2.24m x 3.35m )
Bespoke Hardwood Garage
Large Private Garden
Southerly Communal Courtyard
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.