All studio apartments are now reserved!City Angel, a striking collection of Shared Ownership homes in Islington.
All studio apartments at City Angel are designed to a high specification, with interiors geared towards convenient modern living for you to put your stamp on.Connections and Convenience
Tube: Angel Underground Station (0.41 miles)
Train: Old Street Rail Station (0.42 miles)
Bus: Lever Street (0.13 miles)Specification
KitchenRanging from: (1.97m x 2.21m / 6'5" x 7'3") to (4.35m x 1.85m / 14'3" x 6'0")
- Fully fitted cashmere coloured contemporary kitchen
- Laminate worktop and matching upstand
- Bosch integrated oven
- Zanussi integrated ceramic hob
- Bosch wall mounted chimney hood
- Zanussi integrated fridge freezer*
- Zanussi free standing washing machine (located in utility cupboard)
- Stainless steel single sink and drainer with chrome monobloc tap
- LED strip lighting under wall units
- Integrated recycling bin to kitchen cupboard
*Under worktop fridge and freezer to selected plots. See floorplans for more details
BathroomRanging from: (2.30m x 2.06m / 7'6" x 6'9") to (2.32m x 2.08m / 7'7" x 6'9")
Safety & Peace of Mind
- Kaldewei white bath with matching bath panel
- Hansgrohe thermostatic bath/shower mixer
- Hansgrohe shower over bath with glass screen
- Matching Porcelanosa floor and wall tiles
- Recessed washbasin with Hansgrohe mixer tap
- Concealed WC suite with dual flush chrome push plate
- Full width, halfheight mirror behind washbasin
- Chrome electric heated towel rail
- Decoration & Finishes
- White painted walls and ceilings
- Amtico wood effect laminate flooring (halls, living areas and studio designated bed space)
- Fitted carpets to bedroom spaces (1 bedroom apartments only)
- Roller blinds to all windows
- Audio/video door entry system
- Smoke and heat detectors
- 10 year NHBC Buildmark Warranty
Please see brochure for terms and conditions and the full specification.Available through Shared OwnershipThis collection of homes at City Angel are available through Shared Ownership. Shared Ownership is a government-backed scheme for people who are unable to afford to buy a home at full market value where you buy a share in the property and pay rent on the share you don’t own.To be eligible to purchase at this scheme, buyers must:
- Live and/or work in London (priority to those who live and/or work in Wandsworth)
- Have a gross household income of no more than £90,000 per annum*
- Be unable to purchase a suitable home to meet your housing needs on the open market
- You do not already own a home or you will have sold your current home before you purchase or rent
*Each application will be assessed based on your individual circumstances. Additional eligibility and affordability criteria may apply.
Purchase price will be based upon a 30% Share of the Full Market price. Properties will also be subject to additional monthly charges such as rent. Please contact the Sales Office for further information.About the Development
A place to reboot and recharge, a place to call home – say halo to The City Angel.
A striking collection of 70 studio and one bedroom Shared Ownership apartments for those beginning to spread their wings in London’s most exciting part of town.
Located within Islington (Zone 1) at Berkeley’s landmark new development 250 City Road, The City Angel offers prime urban living above the buzzing superhighway of City Road that connects leafy, lively Islington to the tech start-ups of Old Street.
Cancel the commute, wave goodbye to the suburbs – this is how London-living was meant to be. You’re freed up, ready for a reboot and ready to enjoy all that the City has to offer including Islington, Shoreditch, the City, Clerkenwell, the East End; all within easy reach, especially with Angel and Old Street tube stations just a 10-minute walk-away.
One or two stops from Angel, and you’ve arrived at one of the uk’s biggest rail hubs, King’s Cross, St Pancras International and Euston. A few stops south and you’re at London Bridge: The Shard, Borough Market, trains to Gatwick. Or the Jubilee line to Canary Wharf for that morning meeting.
At The City Angel, it’s all about connections and convenience.
About The City Angel So
The City Angel, EC1V - a collection of 70 apartments, available through shared ownership, offering prime urban living at an affordable level in the most exciting part of town.