This stunning apartment in the Netham Park View development offers two double bedrooms with en-suite to the master bedroom and dual aspect living/kitchen area. Available on the government backed help to buy scheme. Contact our team today for further details!
Netham Park View is a development of just 10 thoughtfully designed and spacious apartments. The ground floor houses one large 3 bedroom apartment with its own outside space, while the first and second floors house nine 2 bedroom apartments.
Redfield has plenty to offer, with a wide range of pubs, cafés and eateries on Church Road, complimented by a host of independent retailers and a convenient Tesco store.
The area is served by Lawrence Hill train station with regular services to Bristol’s principle mainline station at Temple Meads, as well as services out of Bristol including Westonsuper-Mare, Cardiff and Weymouth. Church Road also has regular buses into the city centre, meaning Netham Park View is an ideal location for those either working or enjoying life in central Bristol.
Well renowned for its facilities and for a piece of tranquillity is St George’s Park, also located within walking distance of Netham Park View. The development is also close to Avon Meads retail park which hosts a large cinema and a range of well-known shops.
The new Bristol University Campus scheduled to open in 2020 will only be a short walk away too.
• Fully fitted high gloss kitchens including Zanussi single oven, hob, chimney hood and integrated Zanussi appliances including a 70/30 split fridge freezer, dishwasher and microwave
• Fully tiled splash backs and oak work surfaces
• LED down lights
• Plumbing for washing machine
• Fully tiled bathroom
• Toilet with low-level concealed cistern and soft-close lid
• Wash hand basin
• Bath featuring mixer tap and Thermos shower over with single panel hinged shower screen
• Chrome heated towel rail
• Extractor fan
• Gas central heating to all apartments
• Hive heating control system to control heating from your smartphone
• Modern panel radiators with central programmer
Lighting & Electrical
• LED down lighters to bathrooms and kitchens, pendant lights to rest
• Mains operated smoke detectors
• TV points to all living rooms and bedrooms
• Satellite enabled telephone point to lounge
• Secure communal cycle store (two cycle spaces per apartment)
• Communal bin store
Help To Buy
The government's Help to Buy scheme is available at this development - buy with a minimum 5% deposit, 75% mortgage and 20% government backed equity loan which is payment free for the first five years. Conditions apply to the scheme, please contact Connells for further details and to find out if you qualify.
Please note that images used are from a show-home by the developer and/or are computer generated and are meant for guidance only. Images are general of the development and may not relate to your chosen Plot - clarification should be sought from our sales team.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.