reduced! Last available plot in within a contemporary collection of just 6 private three bed quality homes by Cardiff Living. Appliances included including washing machine and integrated dish washer and fridge/freezer. Each property offers parking, gas central heating and is superbly finished.
Situated in a quiet, tree lined street in Old St Mellons, this development of just six three bedroom houses provide the perfect retreat from the hustle and bustle of Cardiff City centre. By 2020, there will also be a new train station at St Mellons connecting this area to central Cardiff and beyond. Close to many good schools and leisure facilities including St Mellons Golf Club, this is the ideal setting for enjoying family life.
Please note that the pictures used in this advert are of our similar show home at our captains view development.Kitchen
11' 1" x 7' 6" ( 3.38m x 2.29m )Lounge/dining Room
16' 8" x 14' 6" ( 5.08m x 4.42m )Master Bedroom
10' 11" x 9' 8" ( 3.33m x 2.95m )Bedroom Two
11' 4" x 9' 8" ( 3.45m x 2.95m )Bedroom Three
8' 1" x 6' 7" ( 2.46m x 2.01m )Bedroom Three
8' 1" x 6' 7" ( 2.46m x 2.01m )Bathroom
6' 7" x 6' 3" ( 2.01m x 1.91m )Note
please note that each plot can vary - please contact sales staff for further information on A specific plot.Front & Rear
Off road parking at front of the property and a turfed rear garden. Side access.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.