Buy new homes in Norfolk

1 - 25 of 870  
Keywords and filters like garden and parking live here
  • £47,500

    Avocet Avenue, Hunstanton PE36

    Semi-detached house for sale - 2 bedrooms

    This is a shared ownership property. This Two bedroom brand new Property comprises, lounge, kitchen, cloakroom, family bathroom, allocated parking spaces and enclosed rear garden. The property benefits from UPVC double glazed windows & Central heating.

    • Kings Lynn (12.5 miles)
    • Havenhouse (15.9 miles)
    Note: Distances are straight line measurements
  • £55,000

    Avocet Avenue, Hunstanton PE36

    Semi-detached house for sale - 3 bedrooms

    This is a shared ownership property. This Three bedroom brand new Property comprises, lounge, kitchen, cloakroom, family bathroom, allocated parking spaces and enclosed rear garden. The property benefits from UPVC double glazed windows & Central heating.

    • Kings Lynn (12.5 miles)
    • Havenhouse (15.9 miles)
    Note: Distances are straight line measurements
  • £55,000

    Avocet Avenue, Hunstanton PE36

    Semi-detached house for sale - 3 bedrooms

    This is a shared ownership property. This Three bedroom brand new Property comprises, lounge, kitchen, cloakroom, family bathroom, allocated parking spaces and enclosed rear garden. The property benefits from UPVC double glazed windows & Central heating.

    • Kings Lynn (12.5 miles)
    • Havenhouse (15.9 miles)
    Note: Distances are straight line measurements
  • £56,000

    Crabtree Close, Watton, Norfolk IP25

    Semi-detached house for sale - 2 bedrooms

    Available to purchase under a shared ownership scheme. A 35% or 50% share in a two bedroom semi-detached house at £160,000. (price shown is 35% share) These properties are being marketed on behalf of Victory Housing Trust and will be sold on a shared ...

    • Attleborough (8.6 miles)
    • Harling Road (8.7 miles)
    Note: Distances are straight line measurements
  • £56,000

    Crabtree Close, Watton, Norfolk IP25

    Semi-detached house for sale - 2 bedrooms

    Available to purchase under a shared ownership scheme. A 35% or 50% share in a two bedroom semi-detached house at £160,000. (price shown is 35% share) These properties are being marketed on behalf of Victory Housing Trust and will be sold on a shared ...

    • Attleborough (8.6 miles)
    • Harling Road (8.7 miles)
    Note: Distances are straight line measurements
  • £56,000

    Crabtree Close, Watton, Norfolk IP25

    Semi-detached house for sale - 2 bedrooms

    Available to purchase under a shared ownership scheme. A 35% or 50% share in a two bedroom semi-detached house at £160,000. (price shown is 35% share) These properties are being marketed on behalf of Victory Housing Trust and will be sold on a shared ...

    • Attleborough (8.6 miles)
    • Harling Road (8.7 miles)
    Note: Distances are straight line measurements
  • £56,000

    Crabtree Close, Watton, Norfolk IP25

    Semi-detached house for sale - 2 bedrooms

    Available to purchase under a shared ownership scheme. A 35% or 50% share in a two bedroom semi-detached house at £160,000. (price shown is 35% share) These properties are being marketed on behalf of Victory Housing Trust and will be sold on a shared ...

    • Attleborough (8.6 miles)
    • Harling Road (8.7 miles)
    Note: Distances are straight line measurements
  • £56,000

    Crabtree Close, Watton, Norfolk IP25

    Semi-detached house for sale - 2 bedrooms

    Available to purchase under a shared ownership scheme. A 35% or 50% share in a two bedroom semi-detached house at £160,000. (price shown is 35% share) These properties are being marketed on behalf of Victory Housing Trust and will be sold on a shared ...

    • Attleborough (8.6 miles)
    • Harling Road (8.7 miles)
    Note: Distances are straight line measurements
  • £56,000

    Crabtree Close, Watton, Norfolk IP25

    Semi-detached house for sale - 2 bedrooms

    Available to purchase under a shared ownership scheme. A 35% or 50% share in a two bedroom semi-detached house at £160,000. (price shown is 35% share) These properties are being marketed on behalf of Victory Housing Trust and will be sold on a shared ...

    • Attleborough (8.6 miles)
    • Harling Road (8.7 miles)
    Note: Distances are straight line measurements
  • £64,000

    Fortress Close, Carbrooke, Thetford IP25

    Semi-detached house for sale - 2 bedrooms

    The Willows are shared ownership properties. The asking price of £66,000 is for 40% share with a rent payable on the remaining 60%, with the option to staircase in the future up to 100%

    • Attleborough (7.9 miles)
    • Eccles Road (8.3 miles)
    Note: Distances are straight line measurements
  • £64,000

    Fortress Road, Carbrooke, Thetford IP25

    Semi-detached house for sale - 2 bedrooms

    The Willows are shared ownership properties. The asking price of £66,000 is for 40% share with a rent payable on the remaining 60%, with the option to staircase in the future up to 100%

    • Attleborough (7.9 miles)
    • Eccles Road (8.3 miles)
    Note: Distances are straight line measurements
  • £65,000 From

    Common Road, Pentney, King's Lynn PE32

    Mobile/park home for sale - 2 bedrooms

    Planning permission has now been granted on the site for 31 self-contained holiday lodges including 10 single storey mobile homes, which would be ideal holiday or private holiday accommodation & could achieve starting figures of £50 a night, depending ...

    • Watlington (5.8 miles)
    • Kings Lynn (6.6 miles)
    Note: Distances are straight line measurements
  • £65,000 From

    Common Road, Pentney, King's Lynn PE32

    Mobile/park home for sale - 3 bedrooms

    10 individual plots with planning permission for a single storey mobile home, set in the tranquil & beautiful Pentney Lakes Leisure Park. These homes are situated on the southern boundary of the park and measure approximately 14m x 4.5m (45' x 14'). ...

    • Watlington (5.8 miles)
    • Kings Lynn (6.6 miles)
    Note: Distances are straight line measurements
  • £66,000

    Fortress Road, Carbrooke, Thetford IP25

    Terraced house for sale - 2 bedrooms

    This new development will consist of two and three bedroom properties for sale through shared ownership. Initial shares will be available from 40% – 75%

    • Attleborough (7.9 miles)
    • Eccles Road (8.3 miles)
    Note: Distances are straight line measurements
  • £66,000

    Fortress Road, Carbrooke, Thetford IP25

    Terraced house for sale - 2 bedrooms

    The Willows are shared ownership properties. The asking price of £66,000 is for 40% share with a rent payable on the remaining 60%, with the option to staircase in the future up to 100%

    • Attleborough (7.9 miles)
    • Eccles Road (8.3 miles)
    Note: Distances are straight line measurements
  • £68,000

    Centenary Way, Carbrooke IP25

    Semi-detached house for sale - 2 bedrooms

    Plot 19 is a two bedroom semi-detached house with downstairs cloakroom, living room/diner and family bathroom. The asking price of £68,000 is for 40% share with a rent payable on the remaining 60% being £233.75. In addition there is a service charge ...

    • Harling Road (8.5 miles)
    • Attleborough (8.6 miles)
    Note: Distances are straight line measurements
  • £68,000

    Fortress Road, Carbrooke, Thetford IP25

    End terrace house for sale - 2 bedrooms

    Plot 6 is a two bedroom end-terrace house. The asking price of £68,000 is for 40% share with a rent payable on the remaining 60%. In addition there is a service charge payable of £9.43 per month for buildings insurance

    • Attleborough (7.9 miles)
    • Eccles Road (8.3 miles)
    Note: Distances are straight line measurements
  • £72,000

    13 Aircraft Drive, Watton IP25

    End terrace house for sale - 2 bedrooms

    ** open house Saturday 20th July 10AM-12PM - by appointment only, book viewing slot now ** A spacious two bedroom home situated on a modern development on the edge of Watton. The property boasts two bedrooms, lounge/diner, kitchen, bathroom and ...

    • Harling Road (9.1 miles)
    • Attleborough (9.6 miles)
    Note: Distances are straight line measurements
  • £74,000

    Centenary Way, Carbrooke IP25

    Semi-detached house for sale - 2 bedrooms

    Plot 30 is a three bedroom semi-detached house with downstairs cloakroom, kitchen/diner and family bathroom. The asking price of £74,000 is for 40% share with a rent payable on the remaining 60% being £254.38. In addition there is a service charge ...

    • Harling Road (8.5 miles)
    • Attleborough (8.6 miles)
    Note: Distances are straight line measurements
  • £74,000

    Centenary Way, Carbrooke IP25

    Semi-detached house for sale - 2 bedrooms

    Plot 29 is a three bedroom semi-detached house with downstairs cloakroom, kitchen/diner and family bathroom. The asking price of £74,000 is for 40% share with a rent payable on the remaining 60% being £254.38. In addition there is a service charge ...

    • Harling Road (8.5 miles)
    • Attleborough (8.6 miles)
    Note: Distances are straight line measurements
  • £74,000

    Centenary Way, Carbrooke IP25

    Semi-detached house for sale - 3 bedrooms

    The Willows are shared ownership properties. The asking price of £74,000 is for 40% share with a rent payable on the remaining 60%, with the option to staircase in the future up to 100%

    • Harling Road (8.5 miles)
    • Attleborough (8.6 miles)
    Note: Distances are straight line measurements
  • £74,995

    Mill Lane, Bacton, Norwich NR12

    Property for sale - 2 bedrooms

    ** available now ** brand new holiday home on the beautiful north norfolk coast ** reserve yours today with A £1000 deposit ** long lease & low running costs ** great investment opportunity with A good yield! **

    • North Walsham (4.6 miles)
    • Gunton (5.6 miles)
    Note: Distances are straight line measurements
  • £74,995

    Mill Lane, Bacton, Norwich NR12

    Property for sale - 2 bedrooms

    ** available now ** brand new holiday home on the beautiful north norfolk coast ** reserve yours today with A £1000 deposit ** long lease & low running costs ** great investment opportunity with A good yield! **

    • North Walsham (4.6 miles)
    • Gunton (5.6 miles)
    Note: Distances are straight line measurements
  • £80,000 Guide price

    Brick Kiln Road, Hevingham, Norwich NR10

    Mobile/park home for sale

    Cobbleacre Park is proud to introduce Oak Meadow - an exclusive collection of brand new holiday homes situated around one of five lakes set in idyllic surroundings of 40 acres of natural parkland. Only a limited number of plots are available!

    • Hoveton & Wroxham (7.2 miles)
    • Worstead (7.4 miles)
    Note: Distances are straight line measurements
  • £80,000 Guide price

    Brick Kiln Road, Hevingham, Norwich NR10

    Mobile/park home for sale

    Cobbleacre Park is proud to introduce Oak Meadow - an exclusive collection of brand new holiday homes situated around one of five lakes set in idyllic surroundings of 40 acres of natural parkland. Only a limited number of plots are available!

    • Hoveton & Wroxham (7.2 miles)
    • Worstead (7.4 miles)
    Note: Distances are straight line measurements
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 35 Next

** Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.

Narrow your search by property type