2 bedroom, 2 bathroom & minutes from 20kms of sandy beach and restaurants.
Immaculate privately owned Duplex which is most welcoming and homely, set in a quiet residential area.
The duplex is situated in the Las Marinas which is approximately 5 minutes drive north of the historic Spanish town of Denia and the development is made up of 30 properties in an exclusive residential area. It is approximately 1 hour's drive from Alicante, 1.25 hour's from Valencia airports and ½ hour north of Benidorm.
Denia, which, as stated by the World Health Organisation to be the healthiest climate in the world, has an excellent warm Mediterranean climate and incomparable coastline of clear waters with 20kms of sandy beaches and the clear blue mediterranean sea is only minutes away. Year after year, the beaches have been awarded the prestigious Blue Flag of Europe.
Denia lies at the foothills of the Montgo Mountains and this provides spectacular views over the bay of Denia and Javea on the far side. It has 3 Marinas offering so much including day trips on one of the Catamarans or a more tranquil glass bottomed boat trip to different resorts - a medieval castle, a large Port where you can get the Ferry to Palma and Ibiza and over 1000 bars and restaurants, some of which are situated on the famous Marques de Campo a beautiful tree-lined street, some in the 16th century fishermen's houses and others just spread around the town.
To the south of Denia town is Las Rotas with its rocky beaches and coves with the nearby Marine Reserve of the Cape of San Antonio are a paradise for scuba divers and snorkelers.
Situated at the foot of the majestic Montgó mountain, Denia setting amidst lemon and orange groves is truly spectacular. Nature lovers may enjoy scenic walks in the Montgó Natural Park, home to a variety of wild life which are unique to this ecosystem, while more adventurous hikers will climb all the way up to the mountain top. At a height of 753m above sea level, breathtaking views will reward the exhausted hiker.
Denia has many famous fiestas: Las Falles ( a traditional celebration held in commemoration of Saint Joseph. The term Falles refers to both the celebration and the monuments burnt during the celebration) in March, Bous a la Mar (Bulls in the sea) in July or the spectacular Moros y Cristianos (Moors and Christians) festival in August.
At the entrance to the complex, consisting of 30 properties, you have electric gates and secured parking plus secured pedestrian gates around the complex
Main living/dining area.
On this main floor you have:
* an elegant fully tiled and fitted kitchen with a separate utility room
* lounge/dining area with patio doors leading to the private garden which is south-west facing, tiled terrace for dining table, chairs and loungers if required, spectacular views of the mountains and very private
* fully tiled bathroom with shower, wash basin and WC
* a marble staircase leading to 2 double bedrooms and a 2nd bathroom
On this top floor you have:
* 2 double bedrooms both having fitted wardrobes
* the front bedroom has patio doors leading to a large terrace where you can enjoy breakfast in the sunshine if you wish or just relax and enjoy the tranquility
* the rear bedroom has patio doors opening onto a Juliet balcony with spectacular mountain views and very private
* a second bathroom, tasteful fully tiled with shower, wash basin and WC
* is in a block of 4 duplex properties with 2 penthouses at each end of the block
* both the front and rear of the Duplex has sunbathing/dining terraces which have amazing mountain views
* Hot and cold air conditioning
* there is a large, well-maintained communal swimming pool with a small children pool, set in private gardens
Viewing this Duplex is a must
holiday rental income
The Duplex is currently available for holiday rentals and has confirmed bookings from May to the end of September 2017, these bookings can be passed on to the prospective purchaser